rag - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of rag in English
- a boisterous practical joke (especially by college students)
- a small piece of cloth or paper
shred, tag end, tag, tag, tatter
- newspaper with half-size pages
sheet, tabloid, tabloid
- music with a syncopated melody (usually for the piano)
- a week at British universities during which side-shows and processions of floats are organized to raise money for charities
- break into lumps before sorting
- "rag ore"
- censure severely or angrily
bawl out, berate, call down, call on the carpet, chew out, chew up, chide, dress down, have words, jaw, lambast, lambaste, lecture, rebuke, remonstrate, reprimand, scold, take to task, trounce
- "The customer dressed down the waiter for bringing cold soup"
- "The deputy ragged the Prime Minister"
- "The mother scolded the child for entering a stranger's car"
- harass with persistent criticism or carping
bait, cod, cod, cod, rally, razz, ride, tantalise, tantalize, taunt, tease, tease, twit
- "Don't ride me so hard over my failure"
- "His fellow workers razzed him when he wore a jacket and tie"
- "The children teased the new teacher"
- play in ragtime
- "rag that old tune"
- cause annoyance in; disturb, especially by minor irritations
annoy, bother, chafe, devil, devil, get at, get to, gravel, irritate, nark, nettle, nettle, rile, vex, vex
- "It irritates me that she never closes the door after she leaves"
- "Mosquitoes buzzing in my ear really bothers me"
- treat cruelly
bedevil, crucify, dun, dun, frustrate, torment
- "The children tormented the stuttering teacher"
Words starting with
What is rag meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase rag refers to a boisterous practical joke (especially by college students), or a small piece of cloth or paper, or newspaper with half-size pages, or music with a syncopated melody (usually for the piano), or a week at British universities during which side-shows and processions of floats are organized to raise money for charities, or break into lumps before sorting. See rag meaning in Hindi, rag definition, translation and meaning of rag in Hindi. Find rag similar words, rag synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of rag. Find the answer of what is the meaning of rag in Hindi. देखें rag का हिन्दी मतलब, rag का मीनिंग, rag का हिन्दी अर्थ, rag का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "rag"
What is rag meaning in Hindi, rag translation in Hindi, rag definition, pronunciations and examples of rag in Hindi. rag का हिन्दी मीनिंग, rag का हिन्दी अर्थ, rag का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Ad-free experience & much more