question - Meaning in Hindi
- मामला(masc)सवाल(masc)जाँच(fem)संदेह(masc)प्रश्न(masc)अनुसंधान(masc)शंका(fem)प्रश्न चिह्न(masc)
question Word Forms & Inflectionsquestions (noun plural)
questioned (verb past tense)
questioning (verb present participle)
questions (verb present tense)
Definitions and Meaning of question in English
- uncertainty about the truth or factuality or existence of something
doubt, doubt, doubtfulness, dubiousness
- "the dubiousness of his claim"
- "there is no question about the validity of the enterprise"
- the subject matter at issue
- "the question of disease merits serious discussion"
- "under the head of minor Roman poets"
- an informal reference to a marriage proposal
- "he was ready to pop the question"
- a formal proposal for action made to a deliberative assembly for discussion and vote
- "he made a motion to adjourn"
- "she called for the question"
- an instance of questioning
enquiry, inquiry, interrogation, query
- "there was a question about my training"
- "we made inquiries of all those who were present"
- a sentence of inquiry that asks for a reply
interrogation, interrogative sentence, interrogative
- "he asked a direct question"
- "he had trouble phrasing his interrogations"
- pose a question
- pose a series of questions to
- "The suspect was questioned by the police"
- "We questioned the survivor about the details of the explosion"
- conduct an interview in television, newspaper, and radio reporting
- challenge the accuracy, probity, or propriety of
call into question, oppugn
- "We must question your judgment in this matter"
- place in doubt or express doubtful speculation
- "I wonder whether this was the right thing to do"
- "she wondered whether it would snow tonight"
Synonyms of question
- doubt, doubtfulness, dubiousness
- enquiry, inquiry, interrogation, query
- interrogation, interrogative, interrogative sentence
- call into question, oppugn
Antonyms of question
A question is an utterance which serves as a request for information. Questions are sometimes distinguished from interrogatives, which are the grammatical forms typically used to express them. Rhetorical questions, for instance, are interrogative in form but may not be considered bona fide questions, as they are not expected to be answered.
किसी सूचना या जानकारी की प्राप्ति के लिये या किसी शंका के समाधान के लिये प्रयुक्त भाषायी अभिव्यक्ति को प्रश्न (question) कहते हैं। प्रश्न पूछने के लिये प्रत्येक भाषा में एक अलग प्रकार के वाक्य प्रयुक्त होते हैं जिन्हें प्रश्नवाचक वाक्य कहते हैं। सूचना या जानकारी प्रदान करने या जिज्ञासा के समाधान के लिये जो कुछ भी कहा या लिखा जाता है उसे उस प्रश्न का उत्तर कहते हैं।Also see "Question" on Wikipedia
More matches for question
Words starting with
What is question meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase question refers to uncertainty about the truth or factuality or existence of something, or the subject matter at issue, or an informal reference to a marriage proposal, or a formal proposal for action made to a deliberative assembly for discussion and vote, or an instance of questioning, or a sentence of inquiry that asks for a reply, or pose a question. See question meaning in Hindi, question definition, translation and meaning of question in Hindi. Find question similar words, question synonyms. Also learn question opposite words, question antonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of question. Find the answer of what is the meaning of question in Hindi. देखें question का हिन्दी मतलब, question का मीनिंग, question का हिन्दी अर्थ, question का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "question"
What is question meaning in Hindi, question translation in Hindi, question definition, pronunciations and examples of question in Hindi. question का हिन्दी मीनिंग, question का हिन्दी अर्थ, question का हिन्दी अनुवादShabdkosh Premium
Ad-free experience & much more
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.
Liked WordsLogin to get your liked words.