pulsed - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of pulse in English
- the rhythmic contraction and expansion of the arteries with each beat of the heart
beat, heartbeat, pulsation
धकधक, धड़कन, धुकधुकी, नाड़ी, हृदय गति, हृदय स्पंदन
- "he could feel the beat of her heart"
- (electronics) a sharp transient wave in the normal electrical state (or a series of such transients)
impulse, pulsation, pulsing
- "the pulsations seemed to be coming from a star"
- edible seeds of various pod-bearing plants (peas or beans or lentils etc.)
- the rate at which the heart beats; usually measured to obtain a quick evaluation of a person's health
heart rate, pulse rate
- produce or modulate (as electromagnetic waves) in the form of short bursts or pulses or cause an apparatus to produce pulses
- "a transmitter pulsed by an electronic tube"
- "pulse waves"
- expand and contract rhythmically; beat rhythmically
- "The baby's heart was pulsating again after the surgeon massaged it"
- drive by or as if by pulsation
- "A soft breeze pulsed the air"
In medicine, a pulse represents the tactile arterial palpation of the cardiac cycle (heartbeat) by trained fingertips. The pulse may be palpated in any place that allows an artery to be compressed near the surface of the body, such as at the neck, wrist, at the groin, behind the knee, near the ankle joint, and on foot. Pulse is equivalent to measuring the heart rate. The heart rate can also be measured by listening to the heart beat by auscultation, traditionally using a stethoscope and counting it for a minute. The radial pulse is commonly measured using three fingers. This has a reason: the finger closest to the heart is used to occlude the pulse pressure, the middle finger is used get a crude estimate of the blood pressure, and the finger most distal to the heart is used to nullify the effect of the ulnar pulse as the two arteries are connected via the palmar arches. The study of the pulse is known as sphygmology.
चिकित्सा विज्ञान में हृदय की धड़कन के कारण धमनियों में होने वाली हलचल को नाड़ी या नब्ज़ (Pulse) कहते हैं। नाड़ी की धड़कन को शरीर के कई स्थानों पर अनुभव किया जा सकता है। किसी धमनी को उसके पास की हड्डी पर दबाकर नाड़ी की धड़कन को महसूस किया जा सकता है। गर्दन पर, कलाइयों पर, घुटने के पीछे, कोहनी के भीतरी भाग पर तथा ऐसे ही कई स्थानों पर नाड़ी-दर्शन किया जा सकता है।Also see "Pulse" on Wikipedia
Words starting with
What is pulsed meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase pulsed refers to the rhythmic contraction and expansion of the arteries with each beat of the heart, or (electronics) a sharp transient wave in the normal electrical state (or a series of such transients), or edible seeds of various pod-bearing plants (peas or beans or lentils etc.), or the rate at which the heart beats; usually measured to obtain a quick evaluation of a person's health, or produce or modulate (as electromagnetic waves) in the form of short bursts or pulses or cause an apparatus to produce pulses, or expand and contract rhythmically; beat rhythmically. See pulsed meaning in Hindi, pulsed definition, translation and meaning of pulsed in Hindi. Find pulsed similar words, pulsed synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of pulsed. Find the answer of what is the meaning of pulsed in Hindi. देखें pulsed का हिन्दी मतलब, pulsed का मीनिंग, pulsed का हिन्दी अर्थ, pulsed का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "pulsed"
What is pulsed meaning in Hindi, pulsed translation in Hindi, pulsed definition, pronunciations and examples of pulsed in Hindi. pulsed का हिन्दी मीनिंग, pulsed का हिन्दी अर्थ, pulsed का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Ad-free experience & much more