prime - Meaning in Hindi
prime Word Forms & Inflections
primes (noun plural)
primed (verb past tense)
priming (verb present participle)
primes (verb present tense)
Definitions and Meaning of prime in English
- first in rank or degree
प्रथम, प्रधान, बड़ा, मुख्य
- "an architect of premier rank"
- "the prime minister"
- used of the first or originating agent
- "prime mover"
- being at the best stage of development
- "our manhood's prime vigor"
- of superior grade
choice, prize, quality, select
- "choice wines"
- "prime beef"
- "prize carnations"
- "quality paper"
- "select peaches"
- of or relating to or being an integer that cannot be factored into other integers
- "prime number"
- a natural number that has exactly two distinct natural number divisors: 1 and itself
- the time of maturity when power and vigor are greatest
prime of life
- the second canonical hour; about 6 a.m.
- the period of greatest prosperity or productivity
bloom, bloom, blossom, blossom, efflorescence, flower, flower, flush, heyday, peak
- insert a primer into (a gun, mine, or charge) preparatory to detonation or firing
- "prime a cannon"
- "prime a mine"
- fill with priming liquid
- "prime a car engine"
- cover with a primer; apply a primer to
Synonyms of prime
- prime quantity
- prime of life
- bloom, blossom, efflorescence, flower, flush, heyday, peak
- ground, undercoat
- choice, prize, quality, select
More matches for prime
|prime time||प्रधान समय|
|prime time||प्राइम टाइम|
|prime number||अभाज्य अंक|
|prime factor||अभाज्य गुणन खंड|
|prime cost||प्रमुख लागत|
|prime mover||मूल गति उत्पादक|
|prime mover||आदि प्रवर्तक|
|prime importance||प्रमुख महत्व|
|prime example||प्रमुख उदाहरण|
Words starting with
What is prime meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase prime refers to first in rank or degree, or used of the first or originating agent, or being at the best stage of development, or of superior grade, or of or relating to or being an integer that cannot be factored into other integers, or a natural number that has exactly two distinct natural number divisors: 1 and itself, or insert a primer into (a gun, mine, or charge) preparatory to detonation or firing. See prime meaning in Hindi, prime definition, translation and meaning of prime in Hindi. Find prime similar words, prime synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of prime. Find the answer of what is the meaning of prime in Hindi. देखें prime का हिन्दी मतलब, prime का मीनिंग, prime का हिन्दी अर्थ, prime का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "prime"
What is prime meaning in Hindi, prime translation in Hindi, prime definition, pronunciations and examples of prime in Hindi. prime का हिन्दी मीनिंग, prime का हिन्दी अर्थ, prime का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Ad-free experience & much more