prevail - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of prevail in English
- use persuasion successfully
- "He prevailed upon her to visit his parents"
- prove superior
- "The champion prevailed, though it was a hard fight"
- be larger in number, quantity, power, status or importance
dominate, predominate, reign, rule
- "Hispanics predominate in this neighborhood"
- "Money reigns supreme here"
- continue to exist
die hard, endure, persist, run
- "The legend of Elvis endures"
- "These stories die hard"
- be valid, applicable, or true
- "This theory still holds"
Words starting with
What is prevail meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase prevail refers to use persuasion successfully, or prove superior, or be larger in number, quantity, power, status or importance, or continue to exist, or be valid, applicable, or true. See prevail meaning in Hindi, prevail definition, translation and meaning of prevail in Hindi. Find prevail similar words, prevail synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of prevail. Find the answer of what is the meaning of prevail in Hindi. देखें prevail का हिन्दी मतलब, prevail का मीनिंग, prevail का हिन्दी अर्थ, prevail का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "prevail"
What is prevail meaning in Hindi, prevail translation in Hindi, prevail definition, pronunciations and examples of prevail in Hindi. prevail का हिन्दी मीनिंग, prevail का हिन्दी अर्थ, prevail का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Ad-free experience & much more