present - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of present in English
- being or existing in a specified place
- "present at the creation"
- "present at the wedding"
- "the murderer is present in this room"
- temporal sense; intermediate between past and future; now existing or happening or in consideration
- "articles for present use"
- "present observations"
- "the present leader"
- "the present system"
- "the present topic"
- something presented as a gift
- "his tie was a present from his wife"
- the period of time that is happening now; any continuous stretch of time including the moment of speech
- "he lives in the present with no thought of tomorrow"
- "that is enough for the present"
- a verb tense that expresses actions or states at the time of speaking
- bring forward and present to the mind
lay out, represent
- "We cannot represent this knowledge to our formal reason"
- "We presented the arguments to him"
- recognize with a gesture prescribed by a military regulation; assume a prescribed position
- "When the officers show up, the soldiers have to salute"
- cause to come to know personally
- "introduce the new neighbors to the community"
- "permit me to acquaint you with my son"
- formally present a debutante, a representative of a country, etc.
- deliver (a speech, oration, or idea)
- "The commencement speaker presented a forceful speech that impressed the students"
- present somebody with something, usually to accuse or criticize
- "An enormous dilemma faces us"
- "He was faced with all the evidence and could no longer deny his actions"
- "We confronted him with the evidence"
- represent abstractly, for example in a painting, drawing, or sculpture
- "The father is portrayed as a good-looking man in this painting"
- perform (a play), especially on a stage
represent, stage, stage
- "we are going to stage `Othello'"
- give an exhibition of to an interested audience
demo, demo, demonstrate, exhibit, show, show
- "She shows her dogs frequently"
- "We will demo the new software in Washington"
- give as a present; make a gift of
gift, give, give
- "What will you give her for her birthday?"
- give, especially as an honor or reward
- "bestow honors and prizes at graduation"
- hand over formally
- "This poses an interesting question"
The present is the period of time that is occurring now. The present is contrasted with the past, the period of time that has already occurred, and the future, the period of time that has yet to occur.
इस समय जो भी हम देख रहे हैं, सुन रहे है, और महसूस करने के बाद जो भी इस समय में कर रहे हैं, वही वर्तमान है।जीवन का हर पल, हर क्षण महत्वपूर्ण है, किसी दूसरे क्षण से न तो ज्यादा है और न ही कम। भूत, भविष्य एवं वर्तमान में केवल वर्तमान ही हमारे पास रहता है।वर्तमान पल के हाथ से निकल जाने पर वह अतीत का क्षण बन जाता है और अभी के बाद का जो क्षण है, वह आगत है, हमारी पहुँच से बाहर।Also see "Present" on Wikipedia
Words starting with
What is present meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase present refers to being or existing in a specified place, or temporal sense; intermediate between past and future; now existing or happening or in consideration, or something presented as a gift, or the period of time that is happening now; any continuous stretch of time including the moment of speech, or a verb tense that expresses actions or states at the time of speaking, or bring forward and present to the mind. See present meaning in Hindi, present definition, translation and meaning of present in Hindi. Find present similar words, present synonyms. Also learn present opposite words, present antonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of present. Find the answer of what is the meaning of present in Hindi. देखें present का हिन्दी मतलब, present का मीनिंग, present का हिन्दी अर्थ, present का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "present"
What is present meaning in Hindi, present translation in Hindi, present definition, pronunciations and examples of present in Hindi. present का हिन्दी मीनिंग, present का हिन्दी अर्थ, present का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Ad-free experience & much more