pinch - Meaning in Hindi
pinch - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of pinch in English
- the act of apprehending (especially apprehending a criminal)
apprehension, arrest, catch, collar, collar, taking into custody
गिरफ़्तारी, धर पकड़, धर-पकड़
- "the policeman on the beat got credit for the collar"
- a squeeze with the fingers
- a small sharp bite or snip
- a sudden unforeseen crisis (usually involving danger) that requires immediate action
emergency, emergency, exigency
- "he never knew what to do in an emergency"
- a slight but appreciable amount
hint, jot, mite, soupcon, speck, tinge, touch
- "this dish could use a touch of garlic"
- an injury resulting from getting some body part squeezed
- a painful or straitened circumstance
- "the pinch of the recession"
- irritate as if by a nip, pinch, or tear
- "smooth surfaces can vellicate the teeth"
- "the pain is as if sharp points pinch your back"
- cut the top off
- "top trees and bushes"
- squeeze tightly between the fingers
nip, nip, squeeze, tweet, twinge, twitch
- "He pinched her behind"
- "She squeezed the bottle"
- make ridges into by pinching together
- make off with belongings of others
abstract, cabbage, filch, hook, hook, lift, nobble, pilfer, purloin, snarf, sneak, swipe
Ad-free experience & much more
Confusing words in English
Using plural forms to show respect in Hindi
Basic rules of grammar
Reasons to learn an Indian language
What is another word for pinch ?
Words starting with
What is pinch meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase pinch refers to the act of apprehending (especially apprehending a criminal), or a squeeze with the fingers, or a small sharp bite or snip, or a sudden unforeseen crisis (usually involving danger) that requires immediate action, or a slight but appreciable amount, or an injury resulting from getting some body part squeezed, or irritate as if by a nip, pinch, or tear. See pinch meaning in Hindi, pinch definition, translation and meaning of pinch in Hindi. Find pinch similar words, pinch synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of pinch. Find the answer of what is the meaning of pinch in Hindi. देखें pinch का हिन्दी मतलब, pinch का मीनिंग, pinch का हिन्दी अर्थ, pinch का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "pinch"
What is pinch meaning in Hindi, pinch translation in Hindi, pinch definition, pronunciations and examples of pinch in Hindi. pinch का हिन्दी मीनिंग, pinch का हिन्दी अर्थ, pinch का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.