picture - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of picture in English
- graphic art consisting of an artistic composition made by applying paints to a surface
चित्र, चित्रकला, तस्वीर
- "a small painting by Picasso"
- "he bought the painting as an investment"
- "his pictures hang in the Louvre"
- a representation of a person or scene in the form of a print or transparent slide or in digital format
exposure, photo, photo, photograph, pic, pic
- a visual representation (of an object or scene or person or abstraction) produced on a surface
icon, icon, icon, ikon, image
- "a movie is a series of images projected so rapidly that the eye integrates them"
- "they showed us the pictures of their wedding"
- a typical example of some state or quality
- "she was the picture of despair"
- "the very picture of a modern general"
- a clear and telling mental image
impression, mental picture
- "he described his mental picture of his assailant"
- "he had no clear picture of himself or his world"
- "the events left a permanent impression in his mind"
- the visible part of a television transmission
- "they could still receive the sound but the picture was gone"
- a form of entertainment that enacts a story by sound and a sequence of images giving the illusion of continuous movement
film, flick, motion picture, motion-picture show, movie, moving picture, moving-picture show, pic, pic, picture show
- "the film was shot on location"
- "they went to a movie every Saturday night"
- illustrations used to decorate or explain a text
- "the dictionary had many pictures"
- a graphic or vivid verbal description
characterisation, characterization, delineation, depiction, word picture, word-painting
- "the author gives a depressing picture of life in Poland"
- "the pamphlet contained brief characterizations of famous Vermonters"
- "too often the narrative was interrupted by long word pictures"
- a situation treated as an observable object
- "the political picture is favorable"
- "the religious scene in England has changed in the last century"
- imagine; conceive of; see in one's mind
envision, fancy, fancy, figure, image, project, see, see, visualise, visualize
- "I can see a risk in this strategy"
- "I can see what will happen"
- "I can't see him on horseback!"
- show in, or as in, a picture
depict, render, show, show
- "the face of the child is rendered with much tenderness in this painting"
- "This scene depicts country life"
Words starting with
What is picture meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase picture refers to graphic art consisting of an artistic composition made by applying paints to a surface, or a representation of a person or scene in the form of a print or transparent slide or in digital format, or a visual representation (of an object or scene or person or abstraction) produced on a surface, or a typical example of some state or quality, or a clear and telling mental image, or the visible part of a television transmission, or imagine; conceive of; see in one's mind. See picture meaning in Hindi, picture definition, translation and meaning of picture in Hindi. Find picture similar words, picture synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of picture. Find the answer of what is the meaning of picture in Hindi. देखें picture का हिन्दी मतलब, picture का मीनिंग, picture का हिन्दी अर्थ, picture का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "picture"
What is picture meaning in Hindi, picture translation in Hindi, picture definition, pronunciations and examples of picture in Hindi. picture का हिन्दी मीनिंग, picture का हिन्दी अर्थ, picture का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Ad-free experience & much more