peremptory - Meaning in Hindi
Definitions and Meaning of peremptory in English
- putting an end to all debate or action
- "a peremptory decree"
- not allowing contradiction or refusal
- "peremptory commands"
- "spoke in peremptory tones"
- offensively self-assured or given to exercising usually unwarranted power
autocratic, bossy, dominating, high-and-mighty, magisterial
- "a bossy way of ordering others around"
- "a rather aggressive and dominating character"
- "a swaggering peremptory manner"
- "an autocratic person"
- "autocratic behavior"
- "managed the employees in an aloof magisterial way"
Synonyms of peremptory
More matches for peremptory
Words starting with
What is peremptory meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase peremptory refers to putting an end to all debate or action, or not allowing contradiction or refusal, or offensively self-assured or given to exercising usually unwarranted power. See peremptory meaning in Hindi, peremptory definition, translation and meaning of peremptory in Hindi. Find peremptory similar words, peremptory synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of peremptory. Find the answer of what is the meaning of peremptory in Hindi. देखें peremptory का हिन्दी मतलब, peremptory का मीनिंग, peremptory का हिन्दी अर्थ, peremptory का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "peremptory"
What is peremptory meaning in Hindi, peremptory translation in Hindi, peremptory definition, pronunciations and examples of peremptory in Hindi. peremptory का हिन्दी मीनिंग, peremptory का हिन्दी अर्थ, peremptory का हिन्दी अनुवादShabdkosh Premium
Ad-free experience & much more
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.
Liked WordsLogin to get your liked words.