pack - Meaning in Hindi
pack - Meaning in Hindi
- पैक करना+1
- फार्वर्ड खिलाड़ी+1
- लद्दू जानवर(masc)
- ताश की गड्डी(fem)
- शिकारी कुत्तों का झुण्ड
pack Word Forms & Inflections
packed (verb past tense)
packing (verb present participle)
packs (verb present tense)
Definitions and Meaning of pack in English
- a bundle (especially one carried on the back)
- a sheet or blanket (either dry or wet) to wrap around the body for its therapeutic effect
- a cream that cleanses and tones the skin
- a complete collection of similar things
- a group of hunting animals
- an exclusive circle of people with a common purpose
camp, camp, camp, clique, coterie, ingroup, inner circle
- an association of criminals
gang, mob, ring, ring
- "a pack of thieves"
- "police tried to break up the gang"
- a large indefinite number
battalion, large number, multitude, plurality
- "a battalion of ants"
- "a multitude of TV antennas"
- "a plurality of religions"
- a convenient package or parcel (as of cigarettes or film)
- have with oneself; have on one's person
carry, carry, take
- "I always carry money"
- "She always takes an umbrella"
- "She packs a gun when she goes into the mountains"
- set up a committee or legislative body with one's own supporters so as to influence the outcome
- "pack a jury"
- fill to capacity
- "The murder trial packed the court house"
- "This singer always packs the concert halls"
- press tightly together or cram
jam, jam, mob, pile, throng
- "The crowd packed the auditorium"
- hike with a backpack
- "Every summer they are backpacking in the Rockies"
- press down tightly
tamp down, tamp
- "tamp the coffee grinds in the container to make espresso"
- seal with packing
- "pack the faucet"
- have the property of being packable or of compacting easily
- "Such odd-shaped items do not pack well"
- "This powder compacts easily"
- compress into a wad
bundle, compact, compact, wad
- "wad paper into the box"
- load with a pack
- arrange in a container
- "pack the books into the boxes"
- carry, as on one's back
- "Pack your tents to the top of the mountain"
- treat the body or any part of it by wrapping it, as with blankets or sheets, and applying compresses to it, or stuffing it to provide cover, containment, or therapy, or to absorb blood
- "The nurse packed gauze in the wound"
- "You had better pack your swollen ankle with ice"
Synonyms of pack
- face pack
- camp, clique, coterie, ingroup, inner circle
- gang, mob, ring
- battalion, large number, multitude, plurality
- load down
- bundle, compact, wad
- tamp, tamp down
- jam, mob, pile, throng
- carry, take
Antonyms of pack
More matches for pack
Ad-free experience & much more
Basic conversation skills (for Hindi learners)
How to greet in Hindi?
Origin of Sanskrit
What is another word for pack ?
Words starting with
What is pack meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase pack refers to a bundle (especially one carried on the back), or a sheet or blanket (either dry or wet) to wrap around the body for its therapeutic effect, or a cream that cleanses and tones the skin, or a complete collection of similar things, or a group of hunting animals, or an exclusive circle of people with a common purpose, or have with oneself; have on one's person. See pack meaning in Hindi, pack definition, translation and meaning of pack in Hindi. Find pack similar words, pack synonyms. Also learn pack opposite words, pack antonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of pack. Find the answer of what is the meaning of pack in Hindi. देखें pack का हिन्दी मतलब, pack का मीनिंग, pack का हिन्दी अर्थ, pack का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "pack"
What is pack meaning in Hindi, pack translation in Hindi, pack definition, pronunciations and examples of pack in Hindi. pack का हिन्दी मीनिंग, pack का हिन्दी अर्थ, pack का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.