order - Meaning in Hindi
order - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of order in English
- (usually plural) the status or rank or office of a Christian clergyman in an ecclesiastical hierarchy
Holy Order, Holy Order, Order, Order
- "theologians still disagree over whether `bishop' should or should not be a separate Order"
- (architecture) one of original three styles of Greek architecture distinguished by the type of column and entablature used or a style developed from the original three by the Romans
- a condition of regular or proper arrangement
- "he put his desk in order"
- "the machine is now in working order"
- established customary state (especially of society)
- "law and order"
- "order ruled in the streets"
- logical or comprehensible arrangement of separate elements
- "we shall consider these questions in the inverse order of their presentation"
- a formal association of people with similar interests
club, gild, guild, guild, lodge, lodge, social club, society
- "he joined a golf club"
- "men from the fraternal order will staff the soup kitchen today"
- "they formed a small lunch society"
- a group of person living under a religious rule
- "the order of Saint Benedict"
- (biology) taxonomic group containing one or more families
- a request for something to be made, supplied, or served
- "I gave the waiter my order"
- "the company's products were in such demand that they got more orders than their call center could handle"
- (often plural) a command given by a superior (e.g., a military or law enforcement officer) that must be obeyed
- "the British ships dropped anchor and waited for orders from London"
- a body of rules followed by an assembly
parliamentary law, parliamentary procedure, rules of order
- a legally binding command or decision entered on the court record (as if issued by a court or judge)
decree, edict, fiat, rescript
- "a friend in New Mexico said that the order caused no trouble out there"
- a commercial document used to request someone to supply something in return for payment and providing specifications and quantities
- "IBM received an order for a hundred computers"
- a degree in a continuum of size or quantity
order of magnitude
- "an explosion of a low order of magnitude"
- "it was on the order of a mile"
- the act of putting things in a sequential arrangement
- "there were mistakes in the ordering of items on the list"
- place in a certain order
- "order the photos chronologically"
- bring order to or into
- "Order these files"
- assign a rank or rating to
grade, place, range, range, rank, rank, rate
- "how would you rank these students?"
- "The restaurant is rated highly in the food guide"
- arrange thoughts, ideas, temporal events
arrange, put, set up
- "arrange my schedule"
- "I put these memories with those of bygone times"
- "set up one's life"
- make a request for something
- "order a work stoppage"
- "Order me some flowers"
- give instructions to or direct somebody to do something with authority
enjoin, say, say, tell, tell
- "I said to him to go home"
- "She ordered him to do the shopping"
- "The mother told the child to get dressed"
- issue commands or orders for
- appoint to a clerical posts
consecrate, ordain, ordinate
- "he was ordained in the Church"
- bring into conformity with rules or principles or usage; impose regulations
govern, regularise, regularize, regulate
- "This town likes to regulate"
- "We cannot regulate the way people dress"
Ad-free experience & much more
Must read books by Ruskin Bond
Fun facts about Hindi
Shakespearean phrases that are used even today
Learn to pronounce these difficult words in English
What is another word for order ?
Words starting with
What is order meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase order refers to (usually plural) the status or rank or office of a Christian clergyman in an ecclesiastical hierarchy, or (architecture) one of original three styles of Greek architecture distinguished by the type of column and entablature used or a style developed from the original three by the Romans, or a condition of regular or proper arrangement, or established customary state (especially of society), or logical or comprehensible arrangement of separate elements, or a formal association of people with similar interests, or place in a certain order. See order meaning in Hindi, order definition, translation and meaning of order in Hindi. Find order similar words, order synonyms. Also learn order opposite words, order antonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of order. Find the answer of what is the meaning of order in Hindi. देखें order का हिन्दी मतलब, order का मीनिंग, order का हिन्दी अर्थ, order का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "order"
What is order meaning in Hindi, order translation in Hindi, order definition, pronunciations and examples of order in Hindi. order का हिन्दी मीनिंग, order का हिन्दी अर्थ, order का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.