nearly - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of nearly in English
- (of actions or states) slightly short of or not quite accomplished; all but
about, almost, most, most, near, near, nigh, virtually, virtually, well-nigh
- "he nearly fainted"
- "I was near exhausted by the run"
- "most everyone agrees"
- "talked for nigh onto 2 hours"
- "the baby was almost asleep when the alarm sounded"
- "the car all but ran her down"
- "the job is (just) about done"
- "the recording is well-nigh perfect"
- "virtually all the parties signed the contract"
- "we're almost finished"
- in a close manner
- "the person most nearly concerned"
- "the two phenomena are intimately connected"
Words starting with
What is nearly meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase nearly refers to (of actions or states) slightly short of or not quite accomplished; all but, or in a close manner. See nearly meaning in Hindi, nearly definition, translation and meaning of nearly in Hindi. Find nearly similar words, nearly synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of nearly. Find the answer of what is the meaning of nearly in Hindi. देखें nearly का हिन्दी मतलब, nearly का मीनिंग, nearly का हिन्दी अर्थ, nearly का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "nearly"
What is nearly meaning in Hindi, nearly translation in Hindi, nearly definition, pronunciations and examples of nearly in Hindi. nearly का हिन्दी मीनिंग, nearly का हिन्दी अर्थ, nearly का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Ad-free experience & much more