mystic - Meaning in Hindi
mystic Word Forms & Inflections
Definitions and Meaning of mystic in English
- having an import not apparent to the senses nor obvious to the intelligence; beyond ordinary understanding.
mysterious, mystical, occult, orphic, orphic, secret
- "mysterious symbols"
- "occult lore"
- "the mystical style of Blake"
- "the secret learning of the ancients"
- relating to or characteristic of mysticism.
- "mystical religion"
- relating to or resembling mysticism.
- "mystical intuition"
- "mystical theories about the securities market"
- someone who believes in the existence of realities beyond human comprehension.
Synonyms of mystic
More matches for mystic
Ad-free experience & much more
About mystic in Hindi
See mystic meaning in Hindi, mystic definition, translation and meaning of mystic in Hindi. Find mystic similar words, mystic synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of mystic. Find the answer of what is the meaning of mystic in Hindi. देेखें mystic का हिन्दी मतलब, mystic का मीनिंग, mystic का हिन्दी अर्थ, mystic का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "mystic"
What is mystic meaning in Hindi, mystic translation in Hindi, mystic definition, pronunciations and examples of mystic in Hindi. mystic का हिन्दी मीनिंग, mystic का हिन्दी अर्थ, mystic का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.