model - Meaning in Hindi
model Word Forms & Inflections
models (noun plural)
modeled, modelled (verb past tense)
modeling, modelling (verb present participle)
models (verb present tense)
Definitions and Meaning of model in English
- worthy of imitation
- "exemplary behavior"
- "model citizens"
- the act of representing something (usually on a smaller scale)
- representation of something (sometimes on a smaller scale)
- a type of product
- "his car was an old model"
- a hypothetical description of a complex entity or process
framework, theoretical account
- "the computer program was based on a model of the circulatory and respiratory systems"
- something to be imitated
example, exemplar, good example
- "a model of clarity"
- "an exemplar of success"
- "he is the very model of a modern major general"
- a representative form or pattern
- "I profited from his example"
- a woman who wears clothes to display fashions
fashion model, manakin, manikin, mannequin, mannikin
- "she was too fat to be a mannequin"
- a person who poses for a photographer or painter or sculptor
- "the president didn't have time to be a model so the artist worked from photos"
- someone worthy of imitation
- "every child needs a role model"
- form in clay, wax, etc
- "model a head with clay"
- construct a model of
- "model an airplane"
- create a representation or model of
- "The pilots are trained in conditions simulating high-altitude flights"
- plan or create according to a model or models
- display (clothes) as a mannequin
- "model the latest fashion"
- assume a posture as for artistic purposes
pose, posture, posture, sit, sit
- "We don't know the woman who posed for Leonardo so often"
Synonyms of model
- modeling, modelling
- framework, theoretical account
- example, exemplar, good example
- fashion model, manakin, manikin, mannequin, mannikin
- role model
- mold, mould
- mock up
- pose, posture, sit
A model is an informative representation of an object, person or system. The term originally denoted the plans of a building in late 16th-century English, and derived via French and Italian ultimately from Latin modulus, a measure.Also see "Model" on Wikipedia
More matches for model
|model year||मॉडल वर्ष|
|model system||मॉडल प्रणाली|
|model based||मॉडल आधारित|
|model used||प्रयुक्त मॉडल|
|model studies||मॉडल स्टडी|
|model tests||मॉडल परीक्षण|
|model cities||मॉडल शहर|
|model developed||मॉडल विकसित|
|model results||मॉडल परिणाम|
|model school||मॉडल स्कूल|
Ad-free experience & much more
Important words and phrases in Marathi (For beginners)
Writing complex sentences in English (For beginners)
Words starting with
What is model meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase model refers to worthy of imitation, or the act of representing something (usually on a smaller scale), or representation of something (sometimes on a smaller scale), or a type of product, or a hypothetical description of a complex entity or process, or something to be imitated, or form in clay, wax, etc. See model meaning in Hindi, model definition, translation and meaning of model in Hindi. Find model similar words, model synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of model. Find the answer of what is the meaning of model in Hindi. देखें model का हिन्दी मतलब, model का मीनिंग, model का हिन्दी अर्थ, model का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "model"
What is model meaning in Hindi, model translation in Hindi, model definition, pronunciations and examples of model in Hindi. model का हिन्दी मीनिंग, model का हिन्दी अर्थ, model का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.