miss - Meaning in Hindi
miss - Meaning in Hindi
miss Word Forms & Inflections
missed (verb past tense)
missing (verb present participle)
misses (verb present tense)
Definitions and Meaning of miss in English
- a form of address for an unmarried woman
- a failure to hit (or meet or find etc)
ठीक से नहीं चलना, ...Premium
- a young female
fille, girl, girl, missy, missy, young lady, young woman
- "a young lady of 18"
- leave undone or leave out
drop, leave out, neglect, omit, overleap, overlook, pretermit
- "How could I miss that typo?"
- "The workers on the conveyor belt miss one out of ten"
- fail to experience
- "Fortunately, I missed the hurricane"
- fail to reach
- "The arrow missed the target"
- feel or suffer from the lack of
- "He misses his mother"
- fail to reach or get to
- "She missed her train"
- fail to perceive or to catch with the senses or the mind
- "I missed that remark"
- "She missed his point"
- "We lost part of what he said"
- fail to attend an event or activity
- "He missed school for a week"
- "I missed the concert"
- be without
- "There is something missing in my jewelry box!"
- "This soup lacks salt"
- be absent
- "The child had been missing for a week"
Synonyms of miss
- fille, girl, missy, young lady, young woman
- drop, leave out, neglect, omit, overleap, overlook, pretermit
Antonyms of miss
collide with, hit, impinge on, run into, strike, attend, go to, feature, have
Miss is an English language honorific typically used for a girl, for an unmarried woman, or for a married woman retaining her maiden name. Originating in the 17th century, it is a contraction of mistress. Its counterparts are Mrs., used for a married women who has taken her husband's name, and Ms., which can be used for married or unmarried women.Also see "Miss" on Wikipedia
More matches for miss
|missionary society||मिशनरी सोसाइटी|
|missionary work||मिशनरी कार्य|
|mission statement||मिशन स्टेटमेंट|
|missile defense||मिसाइल डिफेंस|
|missile system||मिसाइल प्रणाली|
|mission work||मिशन कार्य|
|missing link||लापता लिंक|
|missing link||अप्राप्त कड़ी|
Ad-free experience & much more
20 important phrases to learn in Hindi
Origin of Sanskrit
Ten most beautiful words in English
What is another word for miss ?
Words starting with
What is miss meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase miss refers to a form of address for an unmarried woman, or a failure to hit (or meet or find etc), or a young female, or leave undone or leave out, or fail to experience, or fail to reach. See miss meaning in Hindi, miss definition, translation and meaning of miss in Hindi. Find miss similar words, miss synonyms. Also learn miss opposite words, miss antonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of miss. Find the answer of what is the meaning of miss in Hindi. देखें miss का हिन्दी मतलब, miss का मीनिंग, miss का हिन्दी अर्थ, miss का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "miss"
What is miss meaning in Hindi, miss translation in Hindi, miss definition, pronunciations and examples of miss in Hindi. miss का हिन्दी मीनिंग, miss का हिन्दी अर्थ, miss का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.