loose - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of loose in English
- not tense or taut
- "a slack grip"
- "a slack rope"
- "slack and wrinkled skin"
- "slack sails"
- "the old man's skin hung loose and grey"
- (of textures) full of small openings or gaps
खुला हुआ, ...Premium
- "a loose weave"
- "an open texture"
- lacking a sense of restraint or responsibility
- "a loose tongue"
- "idle talk"
- not affixed
- "the stamp came loose"
- casual and unrestrained in sexual behavior
easy, light, light, promiscuous, sluttish, wanton
- "he was told to avoid loose (or light) women"
- "her easy virtue"
- "wanton behavior"
- not compact or dense in structure or arrangement
- "loose gravel"
- (of a ball in sport) not in the possession or control of any player
- "a loose ball"
- emptying easily or excessively
- "loose bowels"
- not literal
free, free, free, liberal, liberal
- "a free translation of the poem"
- "a loose interpretation of what she had been told"
- having escaped, especially from confinement
at large, escaped, on the loose
- "a convict still at large"
- "criminals on the loose in the neighborhood"
- "dogs loose on the streets"
- "searching for two escaped prisoners"
- not tight; not closely constrained or constricted or constricting
- "loose clothing"
- "the large shoes were very loose"
- not officially recognized or controlled
- "a loose organization of the local farmers"
- "an informal agreement"
- not carefully arranged in a package
- "a box of loose nails"
- without restraint
free, free, free
- "cows in India are running loose"
- grant freedom to; free from confinement
free, free, free, liberate, release, unloose, unloosen
- turn loose or free from restraint
let loose, unleash
- "let loose mines"
- "Loose terrible plagues upon humanity"
- make loose or looser
- "loosen the tension on a rope"
- become loose or looser or less tight
loosen, relax, relax
- "The noose loosened"
- "the rope relaxed"
Words starting with
What is loose meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase loose refers to not tense or taut, or (of textures) full of small openings or gaps, or lacking a sense of restraint or responsibility, or not affixed, or casual and unrestrained in sexual behavior, or not compact or dense in structure or arrangement, or without restraint, or grant freedom to; free from confinement. See loose meaning in Hindi, loose definition, translation and meaning of loose in Hindi. Find loose similar words, loose synonyms. Also learn loose opposite words, loose antonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of loose. Find the answer of what is the meaning of loose in Hindi. देखें loose का हिन्दी मतलब, loose का मीनिंग, loose का हिन्दी अर्थ, loose का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "loose"
What is loose meaning in Hindi, loose translation in Hindi, loose definition, pronunciations and examples of loose in Hindi. loose का हिन्दी मीनिंग, loose का हिन्दी अर्थ, loose का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Ad-free experience & much more