look - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of look in English
- the act of directing the eyes toward something and perceiving it visually
looking at, looking
- "he gave it a good looking at"
- "he went out to have a look"
- "his camera does his looking for him"
- "his look was fixed on her eyes"
- physical appearance
- "I don't like the looks of this place"
- the feelings expressed on a person's face
aspect, aspect, expression, expression, face, facial expression
- "a look of triumph"
- "a sad expression"
- "an angry face"
- the general atmosphere of a place or situation and the effect that it has on people
feel, feel, feel, feeling, feeling, flavor, flavour, smell, spirit, spirit, tone
- "a clergyman improved the tone of the meeting"
- "it had the smell of treason"
- "the feel of the city excited him"
- have a certain outward or facial expression
- "How does she look?"
- "She looked pale after the surgery"
- "The child looks unhappy"
- have faith or confidence in
bank, bank, bet, calculate, count, count, depend, reckon, rely, swear
- "Depend on your family in times of crisis"
- "Look to your friends for support"
- "You can bet on that!"
- "you can count on me to help you any time"
- look forward to the probable occurrence of
await, expect, wait, wait
- "he is waiting to be drafted"
- "She is looking to a promotion"
- "We were expecting a visit from our relatives"
- convey by one's expression
- "She looked her devotion to me"
- perceive with attention; direct one's gaze towards
- "Look at your child!"
- "Look--a deer in the backyard!"
- "She looked over the expanse of land"
- give a certain impression or have a certain outward aspect
appear, seem, seem
- "She seems to be sleeping"
- "They appeared like people who had not eaten or slept for a long time"
- "This appears to be a very difficult problem"
- "This project looks fishy"
- search or seek
- "Look elsewhere for the perfect gift!"
- "We looked all day and finally found the child in the forest"
- take charge of or deal with
attend, see, see, take care
- "Could you see about lunch?"
- "I must attend to this matter"
- "She took care of this business"
- accord in appearance with
- "You don't look your age!"
- be oriented in a certain direction, often with respect to another reference point; be opposite to
face, front, front
- "My backyard look onto the pond"
- "The building faces the park"
- "The house looks north"
Words starting with
What is look meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase look refers to the act of directing the eyes toward something and perceiving it visually, or physical appearance, or the feelings expressed on a person's face, or the general atmosphere of a place or situation and the effect that it has on people, or have a certain outward or facial expression, or have faith or confidence in. See look meaning in Hindi, look definition, translation and meaning of look in Hindi. Find look similar words, look synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of look. Find the answer of what is the meaning of look in Hindi. देखें look का हिन्दी मतलब, look का मीनिंग, look का हिन्दी अर्थ, look का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "look"
What is look meaning in Hindi, look translation in Hindi, look definition, pronunciations and examples of look in Hindi. look का हिन्दी मीनिंग, look का हिन्दी अर्थ, look का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Ad-free experience & much more