lock - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of lock in English
- any wrestling hold in which some part of the opponent's body is twisted or pressured
- a fastener fitted to a door or drawer to keep it firmly closed
- a restraint incorporated into the ignition switch to prevent the use of a vehicle by persons who do not have the key
- enclosure consisting of a section of canal that can be closed to control the water level; used to raise or lower vessels that pass through it
- a mechanism that detonates the charge of a gun
- a strand or cluster of hair
curl, curl, ringlet, whorl
- become rigid or immoveable
- "The therapist noticed that the patient's knees tended to lock in this exercise"
- place in a place where something cannot be removed or someone cannot escape
lock away, lock in, lock up, put away, shut away, shut up
- "She locked her jewels in the safe"
- "The parents locked her daughter up for the weekend"
- fasten with a lock
- "lock the bike to the fence"
- keep engaged
engage, mesh, operate
- "engaged the gears"
- become engaged or intermeshed with one another
- "They were locked in embrace"
- hold in a locking position
- "He locked his hands around her neck"
- build locks in order to facilitate the navigation of vessels
- hold fast (in a certain state)
- "He was locked in a laughing fit"
- pass by means through a lock in a waterway
Words starting with
What is lock meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase lock refers to any wrestling hold in which some part of the opponent's body is twisted or pressured, or a fastener fitted to a door or drawer to keep it firmly closed, or a restraint incorporated into the ignition switch to prevent the use of a vehicle by persons who do not have the key, or enclosure consisting of a section of canal that can be closed to control the water level; used to raise or lower vessels that pass through it, or a mechanism that detonates the charge of a gun, or a strand or cluster of hair, or become rigid or immoveable. See lock meaning in Hindi, lock definition, translation and meaning of lock in Hindi. Find lock similar words, lock synonyms. Also learn lock opposite words, lock antonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of lock. Find the answer of what is the meaning of lock in Hindi. देखें lock का हिन्दी मतलब, lock का मीनिंग, lock का हिन्दी अर्थ, lock का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "lock"
What is lock meaning in Hindi, lock translation in Hindi, lock definition, pronunciations and examples of lock in Hindi. lock का हिन्दी मीनिंग, lock का हिन्दी अर्थ, lock का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Ad-free experience & much more