link - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of link in English
- a fastener that serves to join or connect
linkup, tie-in, tie
- "the walls are held together with metal links placed in the wet mortar during construction"
- an interconnecting circuit between two or more locations for the purpose of transmitting and receiving data
- a two-way radio communication system (usually microwave); part of a more extensive telecommunication network
- a channel for communication between groups
contact, inter-group communication, liaison
- "he provided a liaison with the guerrillas"
- (computing) an instruction that connects one part of a program or an element on a list to another program or list
- a unit of length equal to 1/100 of a chain
- the means of connection between things linked in series
- a connecting shape
- the state of being connected
- "the connection between church and state is inescapable"
- make a logical or causal connection
associate, associate, colligate, connect, link up, relate, tie in
- "colligate these facts"
- "I cannot connect these two pieces of evidence in my mind"
- "I cannot relate these events at all"
- connect, fasten, or put together two or more pieces
connect, link up, tie
- "Can you connect the two loudspeakers?"
- "Link arms"
- "Tie the ropes together"
- link with or as with a yoke
- "yoke the oxen together"
- be or become joined or united or linked
connect, join, link up, unite
- "Our paths joined"
- "The travelers linked up again at the airport"
- "The two streets connect to become a highway"
Words starting with
What is link meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase link refers to a fastener that serves to join or connect, or an interconnecting circuit between two or more locations for the purpose of transmitting and receiving data, or a two-way radio communication system (usually microwave); part of a more extensive telecommunication network, or a channel for communication between groups, or (computing) an instruction that connects one part of a program or an element on a list to another program or list, or a unit of length equal to 1/100 of a chain, or make a logical or causal connection. See link meaning in Hindi, link definition, translation and meaning of link in Hindi. Find link similar words, link synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of link. Find the answer of what is the meaning of link in Hindi. देखें link का हिन्दी मतलब, link का मीनिंग, link का हिन्दी अर्थ, link का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "link"
What is link meaning in Hindi, link translation in Hindi, link definition, pronunciations and examples of link in Hindi. link का हिन्दी मीनिंग, link का हिन्दी अर्थ, link का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Ad-free experience & much more