lend - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of lend in English
- give temporarily; let have for a limited time
उधार देना, ऋण देना
- "I will lend you my car"
- "loan me some money"
- bestow a quality on
add, add, bestow, bring, bring, contribute, impart
- "Her presence lends a certain cachet to the company"
- "She brings a special atmosphere to our meetings"
- "The music added a lot to the play"
- "This adds a light note to the program"
- have certain characteristics of qualities for something; be open or vulnerable to
- "The current system lends itself to great abuse"
- "This story would lend itself well to serialization on television"
Words starting with
What is lend meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase lend refers to give temporarily; let have for a limited time, or bestow a quality on, or have certain characteristics of qualities for something; be open or vulnerable to. See lend meaning in Hindi, lend definition, translation and meaning of lend in Hindi. Find lend similar words, lend synonyms. Also learn lend opposite words, lend antonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of lend. Find the answer of what is the meaning of lend in Hindi. देखें lend का हिन्दी मतलब, lend का मीनिंग, lend का हिन्दी अर्थ, lend का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "lend"
What is lend meaning in Hindi, lend translation in Hindi, lend definition, pronunciations and examples of lend in Hindi. lend का हिन्दी मीनिंग, lend का हिन्दी अर्थ, lend का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Ad-free experience & much more