kind - Meaning in Hindi
kind Word Forms & Inflections
Definitions and Meaning of kind in English
- tolerant and forgiving under provocation
- "our neighbor was very kind about the window our son broke"
- agreeable, conducive to comfort
- "a dry climate kind to asthmatics"
- "hot summer pavements are anything but kind to the feet"
- "the genial sunshine"
- having or showing a tender and considerate and helpful nature; used especially of persons and their behavior
- "a kind master"
- "kind to sick patients"
- "kind words showing understanding and sympathy"
- "thanked her for her kind letter"
- a category of things distinguished by some common characteristic or quality
form, form, form, sort, variety
- "sculpture is a form of art"
- "what kinds of desserts are there?"
Synonyms of kind
Antonyms of kind
More matches for kind
Words starting with
What is kind meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase kind refers to tolerant and forgiving under provocation, or agreeable, conducive to comfort, or having or showing a tender and considerate and helpful nature; used especially of persons and their behavior, or a category of things distinguished by some common characteristic or quality. See kind meaning in Hindi, kind definition, translation and meaning of kind in Hindi. Find kind similar words, kind synonyms. Also learn kind opposite words, kind antonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of kind. Find the answer of what is the meaning of kind in Hindi. देखें kind का हिन्दी मतलब, kind का मीनिंग, kind का हिन्दी अर्थ, kind का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "kind"
What is kind meaning in Hindi, kind translation in Hindi, kind definition, pronunciations and examples of kind in Hindi. kind का हिन्दी मीनिंग, kind का हिन्दी अर्थ, kind का हिन्दी अनुवादShabdkosh Premium
Ad-free experience & much more
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.
Liked WordsLogin to get your liked words.