judge - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of judge in English
- an authority who is able to estimate worth or quality
- a public official authorized to decide questions brought before a court of justice
jurist, jurist, justice, justice
- form a critical opinion of
evaluate, pass judgment
- "How do you evaluate this grant proposal?"
- "I cannot judge some works of modern art"
- "We shouldn't pass judgment on other people"
- determine the result of (a competition)
- judge tentatively or form an estimate of (quantities or time)
approximate, estimate, gauge, guess
- "I estimate this chicken to weigh three pounds"
- pronounce judgment on
- "They labeled him unfit to work here"
- put on trial or hear a case and sit as the judge at the trial of
- "The football star was tried for the murder of his wife"
- "The judge tried both father and son in separate trials"
A judge is a person who presides over court proceedings, either alone or as a part of a panel of judges. A judge hears all the witnesses and any other evidence presented by the barristers or solicitors of the case, assesses the credibility and arguments of the parties, and then issues a ruling in the case based on their interpretation of the law and their own personal judgment. A judge is expected to conduct the trial impartially and, typically, in an open court.
न्यायाधीश (Judge) उस व्यक्ति को कहते हैं जो अकेले या अन्य लोगों के साथ सम्मिलित रूप से किसी न्यायालय की कार्यवाही की अध्यक्षता करे। उसका कार्य गवाहों के वक्तव्य सुनना, प्रस्तुत किये गये गये साक्ष्यों की परख करना, दोनो पक्षों की दलीलें सुनना और अन्त में निर्णय देना होता है। न्यायधीश का कर्त्तव्य है कि वह निष्पक्ष होकर निर्णय करे और न्यायालय की कार्यवाई को खुला बनाये रखे।Also see "Judge" on Wikipedia
Words starting with
What is judge meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase judge refers to an authority who is able to estimate worth or quality, or a public official authorized to decide questions brought before a court of justice, or form a critical opinion of, or determine the result of (a competition), or judge tentatively or form an estimate of (quantities or time), or pronounce judgment on. See judge meaning in Hindi, judge definition, translation and meaning of judge in Hindi. Find judge similar words, judge synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of judge. Find the answer of what is the meaning of judge in Hindi. देखें judge का हिन्दी मतलब, judge का मीनिंग, judge का हिन्दी अर्थ, judge का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "judge"
What is judge meaning in Hindi, judge translation in Hindi, judge definition, pronunciations and examples of judge in Hindi. judge का हिन्दी मीनिंग, judge का हिन्दी अर्थ, judge का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Ad-free experience & much more