job - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of Job in English
- a Jewish hero in the Old Testament who maintained his faith in God in spite of afflictions that tested him
- any long-suffering person who withstands affliction without despairing
- a book in the Old Testament containing Job's pleas to God about his afflictions and God's reply
Book of Job, Job, Job
- the performance of a piece of work
- "he gave it up as a bad job"
- "she did an outstanding job as Ophelia"
- a state of difficulty that needs to be resolved
- "it is always a job to contact him"
- "she and her husband are having problems"
- "urban problems such as traffic congestion and smog"
- (computer science) a program application that may consist of several steps but is a single logical unit
- an object worked on; a result produced by working
- "he held the job in his left hand and worked on it with his right"
- a workplace; as in the expression `on the job'
- a crime (especially a robbery)
- "the gang pulled off a bank job in St. Louis"
- a specific piece of work required to be done as a duty or for a specific fee
- "estimates of the city's loss on that job ranged as high as a million dollars"
- "the endless task of classifying the samples"
- "the farmer's morning chores"
- "the job of repairing the engine took several hours"
- the responsibility to do something
- "it is their job to print the truth"
- the principal activity in your life that you do to earn money
business, line of work, line, line, occupation
- "he's not in my line of business"
- a damaging piece of work
- "dry rot did the job of destroying the barn"
- "the barber did a real job on my hair"
- invest at a risk
- "I bought this house not because I want to live in it but to sell it later at a good price, so I am speculating"
- work occasionally
- "As a student I jobbed during the semester breaks"
- arranged for contracted work to be done by others
farm out, subcontract
- profit privately from public office and official business
Words starting with
What is job meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase job refers to a Jewish hero in the Old Testament who maintained his faith in God in spite of afflictions that tested him, or any long-suffering person who withstands affliction without despairing, or a book in the Old Testament containing Job's pleas to God about his afflictions and God's reply, or the performance of a piece of work, or a state of difficulty that needs to be resolved, or (computer science) a program application that may consist of several steps but is a single logical unit, or invest at a risk. See job meaning in Hindi, job definition, translation and meaning of job in Hindi. Find job similar words, job synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of job. Find the answer of what is the meaning of job in Hindi. देखें job का हिन्दी मतलब, job का मीनिंग, job का हिन्दी अर्थ, job का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "job"
What is job meaning in Hindi, job translation in Hindi, job definition, pronunciations and examples of job in Hindi. job का हिन्दी मीनिंग, job का हिन्दी अर्थ, job का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Ad-free experience & much more