inspirer - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of inspire in English
- draw in (air)
breathe in, inhale
- "Inhale deeply"
- "inhale the fresh mountain air"
- "The lung cancer patient cannot inspire air very well"
- "The patient has trouble inspiring"
- fill with revolutionary ideas
- serve as the inciting cause of
- "She prompted me to call my relatives"
- spur on or encourage especially by cheers and shouts
barrack, cheer, exhort, pep up, root on, urge on, urge
- "The crowd cheered the demonstrating strikers"
- supply the inspiration for
- "The article about the artist inspired the exhibition of his recent work"
- heighten or intensify
animate, enliven, exalt, invigorate
- "These paintings exalt the imagination"
Words starting with
What is inspirer meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase inspirer refers to draw in (air), or fill with revolutionary ideas, or serve as the inciting cause of, or spur on or encourage especially by cheers and shouts, or supply the inspiration for, or heighten or intensify. See inspirer meaning in Hindi, inspirer definition, translation and meaning of inspirer in Hindi. Find inspirer similar words, inspirer synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of inspirer. Find the answer of what is the meaning of inspirer in Hindi. देखें inspirer का हिन्दी मतलब, inspirer का मीनिंग, inspirer का हिन्दी अर्थ, inspirer का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "inspirer"
What is inspirer meaning in Hindi, inspirer translation in Hindi, inspirer definition, pronunciations and examples of inspirer in Hindi. inspirer का हिन्दी मीनिंग, inspirer का हिन्दी अर्थ, inspirer का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Ad-free experience & much more