immerse - Meaning in Hindi
immerse Word Forms & Inflections
Definitions and Meaning of immerse in English
- devote (oneself) fully to.
absorb, engross, engulf, plunge, soak up, steep, steep
- "He immersed himself into his studies"
- cause to be immersed.
- "The professor plunged his students into the study of the Italian text"
- thrust or throw into.
- "Immerse yourself in hot water"
- enclose or envelop completely, as if by swallowing.
bury, bury, eat up, swallow up, swallow
- "The huge waves swallowed the small boat and it sank shortly thereafter"
Synonyms of immerse
More matches for immerse
Ad-free experience & much more
About immerse in Hindi
See immerse meaning in Hindi, immerse definition, translation and meaning of immerse in Hindi. Find immerse similar words, immerse synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of immerse. Find the answer of what is the meaning of immerse in Hindi. देेखें immerse का हिन्दी मतलब, immerse का मीनिंग, immerse का हिन्दी अर्थ, immerse का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "immerse"
What is immerse meaning in Hindi, immerse translation in Hindi, immerse definition, pronunciations and examples of immerse in Hindi. immerse का हिन्दी मीनिंग, immerse का हिन्दी अर्थ, immerse का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.