hustle - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of hustle in English
- a rapid active commotion
ado, ado, bustle, flurry, fuss, stir, stir
अल्हजा, तूमार, बतंगड़
- a swindle in which you cheat at gambling or persuade a person to buy worthless property
bunco game, bunco, bunko game, bunko, con game, con, con, confidence game, confidence trick, flimflam, sting
- pressure or urge someone into an action
- move or cause to move energetically or busily
bustle about, bustle
- "The cheerleaders bustled about excitingly before their performance"
- cause to move furtively and hurriedly
- "The secret service agents hustled the speaker out of the amphitheater"
- get by trying hard
- "she hustled a free lunch from the waiter"
- sell something to or obtain something from by energetic and especially underhanded activity
Words starting with
What is hustle meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase hustle refers to a rapid active commotion, or a swindle in which you cheat at gambling or persuade a person to buy worthless property, or pressure or urge someone into an action, or move or cause to move energetically or busily, or cause to move furtively and hurriedly, or get by trying hard. See hustle meaning in Hindi, hustle definition, translation and meaning of hustle in Hindi. Find hustle similar words, hustle synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of hustle. Find the answer of what is the meaning of hustle in Hindi. देखें hustle का हिन्दी मतलब, hustle का मीनिंग, hustle का हिन्दी अर्थ, hustle का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "hustle"
What is hustle meaning in Hindi, hustle translation in Hindi, hustle definition, pronunciations and examples of hustle in Hindi. hustle का हिन्दी मीनिंग, hustle का हिन्दी अर्थ, hustle का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Ad-free experience & much more