hitch - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of hitch in English
- the uneven manner of walking that results from an injured leg
भचक, लँगड़ाना, लँगड़ापन, लँगड़ाहट
- any obstruction that impedes or is burdensome
encumbrance, hinderance, hindrance, incumbrance, interference, preventative, preventive, preventive
- a knot that can be undone by pulling against the strain that holds it; a temporary knot
- a connection between a vehicle and the load that it pulls
- an unforeseen obstacle
hang-up, rub, snag
- the state of inactivity following an interruption
arrest, check, halt, stay, stop, stoppage
- "during the halt he got some lunch"
- "he spent the entire stop in his seat"
- "held them in check"
- "the momentary stay enabled him to escape the blow"
- "the negotiations were in arrest"
- a period of time spent in military service
duty tour, enlistment, term of enlistment, tour of duty, tour, tour
- to hook or entangle
- "One foot caught in the stirrup"
- connect to a vehicle:
- "hitch the trailer to the car"
- jump vertically, with legs stiff and back arched
buck, buck, jerk
- "the yung filly bucked"
- walk impeded by some physical limitation or injury
gimp, hobble, limp
- "The old woman hobbles down to the store every day"
- travel by getting free rides from motorists
Words starting with
What is hitch meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase hitch refers to the uneven manner of walking that results from an injured leg, or any obstruction that impedes or is burdensome, or a knot that can be undone by pulling against the strain that holds it; a temporary knot, or a connection between a vehicle and the load that it pulls, or an unforeseen obstacle, or the state of inactivity following an interruption, or to hook or entangle. See hitch meaning in Hindi, hitch definition, translation and meaning of hitch in Hindi. Find hitch similar words, hitch synonyms. Also learn hitch opposite words, hitch antonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of hitch. Find the answer of what is the meaning of hitch in Hindi. देखें hitch का हिन्दी मतलब, hitch का मीनिंग, hitch का हिन्दी अर्थ, hitch का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "hitch"
What is hitch meaning in Hindi, hitch translation in Hindi, hitch definition, pronunciations and examples of hitch in Hindi. hitch का हिन्दी मीनिंग, hitch का हिन्दी अर्थ, hitch का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Ad-free experience & much more