help - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of help in English
- the activity of contributing to the fulfillment of a need or furtherance of an effort or purpose
aid, aid, assist, assistance
अयानत, इमदाद, इम्दाद, मदद, राहत, शिकरत, शिष्टि, सहयोग, सहायता, सहारा
- "could not walk without assistance"
- "he gave me an assist with the housework"
- "offered his help in unloading"
- "rescue party went to their aid"
- a means of serving
avail, service, service
- "of no avail"
- "there's no help for it"
- a person or thing that is a resource that helps make something easier or possible to do
aid, aid, assistance
- "his job was to give technical assistance over the phone"
- "visual aids in teaching"
- a person who contributes to the fulfillment of a need or furtherance of an effort or purpose
assistant, assistant, helper, helper, supporter
- "my invaluable assistant"
- "they hired additional help to finish the work"
- improve the condition of
- "These pills will help the patient"
- improve; change for the better
- "New slipcovers will help the old living room furniture"
- help to some food; help with food or drink
- "I served him three times, and after that he helped himself"
- take or use
- "She helped herself to some of the office supplies"
- give help or assistance; be of service
aid, aid, assist
- "Can you help me carry this table?"
- "Everyone helped out during the earthquake"
- "She never helps around the house"
- contribute to the furtherance of
- "This money will help the development of literacy in developing countries"
- abstain from doing; always used with a negative
- "I can't help myself--I have to smoke"
- "She could not help watching the sad spectacle"
- be of use
- "This will help to prevent accidents"
Words starting with
What is help meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase help refers to the activity of contributing to the fulfillment of a need or furtherance of an effort or purpose, or a means of serving, or a person or thing that is a resource that helps make something easier or possible to do, or a person who contributes to the fulfillment of a need or furtherance of an effort or purpose, or improve the condition of, or improve; change for the better. See help meaning in Hindi, help definition, translation and meaning of help in Hindi. Find help similar words, help synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of help. Find the answer of what is the meaning of help in Hindi. देखें help का हिन्दी मतलब, help का मीनिंग, help का हिन्दी अर्थ, help का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "help"
What is help meaning in Hindi, help translation in Hindi, help definition, pronunciations and examples of help in Hindi. help का हिन्दी मीनिंग, help का हिन्दी अर्थ, help का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Ad-free experience & much more