have - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of have in English
- a person who possesses great material wealth
rich person, wealthy person
- go through (mental or physical states or experiences)
experience, get, receive
- "experience vertigo"
- "get an idea"
- "get nauseous"
- "have a feeling"
- "receive injuries"
- be confronted with
- "Now we have a fine mess"
- "What do we have here?"
- have as a feature
- "This restaurant features the most famous chefs in France"
- have a personal or business relationship with someone
- "have a lover"
- "have a postdoc"
- "have an assistant"
- achieve a point or goal
- "Nicklaus had a 70"
- "She made 29 points that day"
- "The Brazilian team got 4 goals"
- receive willingly something given or offered
- "I won't have this dog in my house!"
- "Please accept my present"
- "The only girl who would have him was the miller's daughter"
- get something; come into possession of
- "receive a gift"
- "receive letters from the front"
- "receive payment"
- have left
- "I don't have any money left"
- "I have two years left"
- "They have two more years before they retire"
- have ownership or possession of
- "He owns three houses in Florida"
- "How many cars does she have?"
- have or possess, either in a concrete or an abstract sense
have got, hold
- "He has got two beautiful daughters"
- "She has $1,000 in the bank"
- "She holds a Master's degree from Harvard"
- organize or be responsible for
give, give, hold, make, throw
- "give a course"
- "have, throw, or make a party"
- "hold a reception"
- have sex with; archaic use
- "He had taken this woman when she was most vulnerable"
- serve oneself to, or consume regularly
consume, ingest, take in, take
- "Have another bowl of chicken soup!"
- "I don't take sugar in my coffee"
- cause to do; cause to act in a specified manner
cause, get, induce, make, stimulate
- "My children finally got me to buy a computer"
- "My wife made me buy a new sofa"
- "The ads induced me to buy a VCR"
- "The stocks had a fast run-up"
- cause to move; cause to be in a certain position or condition
get, let, let, let
- "He got a girl into trouble"
- "He got his squad on the ball"
- "This let me in for a big surprise"
- undergo (as of injuries and illnesses)
get, suffer, sustain
- "He got his arm broken in the scuffle"
- "He had an insulin shock after eating three candy bars"
- "She got a bruise on her leg"
- "She suffered a fracture in the accident"
- suffer from; be ill with
- "She has arthritis"
- cause to be born
bear, bear, birth, birth, deliver, give birth
- "My wife had twins yesterday!"
Ad-free experience & much more
Words starting with
What is have meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase have refers to a person who possesses great material wealth, or go through (mental or physical states or experiences), or be confronted with, or have as a feature, or have a personal or business relationship with someone, or achieve a point or goal. See have meaning in Hindi, have definition, translation and meaning of have in Hindi. Find have similar words, have synonyms. Also learn have opposite words, have antonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of have. Find the answer of what is the meaning of have in Hindi. देखें have का हिन्दी मतलब, have का मीनिंग, have का हिन्दी अर्थ, have का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "have"
What is have meaning in Hindi, have translation in Hindi, have definition, pronunciations and examples of have in Hindi. have का हिन्दी मीनिंग, have का हिन्दी अर्थ, have का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.