hall - Meaning in Hindi
hall - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of hall in English
- United States astronomer who discovered Phobos and Deimos (the two satellites of Mars) (1829-1907)
Asaph Hall, Hall, Hall
- United States explorer who led three expeditions to the Arctic (1821-1871)
Charles Francis Hall, Hall, Hall
चार्ल्स फ्रान्सिस हाल, ...Premium
- United States chemist who developed an economical method of producing aluminum from bauxite (1863-1914)
Charles Martin Hall, Hall, Hall
- United States child psychologist whose theories of child psychology strongly influenced educational psychology (1844-1924)
G. Stanley Hall, Granville Stanley Hall, Hall, Hall
- English writer whose novel about a lesbian relationship was banned in Britain for many years (1883-1943)
Hall, Hall, Marguerite Radclyffe Hall, Radclyffe Hall
- a large entrance or reception room or area
antechamber, anteroom, entrance hall, foyer, lobby, vestibule
- a college or university building containing living quarters for students
dorm, dormitory, residence hall, student residence
- a large building for meetings or entertainment
- a large room for gatherings or entertainment
- "lecture hall"
- "pool hall"
- a large building used by a college or university for teaching or research
- "halls of learning"
- an interior passage or corridor onto which rooms open
- "the elevators were at the end of the hall"
- the large room of a manor or castle
- a large and imposing house
manse, mansion house, mansion house, mansion, residence
In architecture, a hall is a relatively large space enclosed by a roof and walls. In the Iron Age and early Middle Ages in northern Europe, a mead hall was where a lord and his retainers ate and also slept. Later in the Middle Ages, the great hall was the largest room in castles and large houses, and where the servants usually slept. As more complex house plans developed, the hall remained a large room for dancing and large feasts, often still with servants sleeping there. It was usually immediately inside the main door. In modern British houses, an entrance hall next to the front door remains an indispensable feature, even if it is essentially merely a corridor.
महाकक्ष या हॉल (hall) दीवारों और छत द्वारा बन्द किये गये एक बड़े आकार के कमरे को कहते हैं। गलियारा एक विशेष प्रकार का तंग व लम्बा महाकक्ष होता है जो दो या उस से अधिक कमरों के बीच में आने-जाने के रास्ते के रूप में निर्मित होता है।Also see "Hall" on Wikipedia
Ad-free experience & much more
Shakespearean phrases that are used even today
Basic conversation skills (for Hindi learners)
Basic rules of grammar
What is another word for hall ?
Words starting with
What is hall meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase hall refers to United States astronomer who discovered Phobos and Deimos (the two satellites of Mars) (1829-1907), or United States explorer who led three expeditions to the Arctic (1821-1871), or United States chemist who developed an economical method of producing aluminum from bauxite (1863-1914), or United States child psychologist whose theories of child psychology strongly influenced educational psychology (1844-1924), or English writer whose novel about a lesbian relationship was banned in Britain for many years (1883-1943), or a large entrance or reception room or area. See hall meaning in Hindi, hall definition, translation and meaning of hall in Hindi. Find hall similar words, hall synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of hall. Find the answer of what is the meaning of hall in Hindi. देखें hall का हिन्दी मतलब, hall का मीनिंग, hall का हिन्दी अर्थ, hall का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "hall"
What is hall meaning in Hindi, hall translation in Hindi, hall definition, pronunciations and examples of hall in Hindi. hall का हिन्दी मीनिंग, hall का हिन्दी अर्थ, hall का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.