go off - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of go off in English
go off verb
- burst inward
- "The bottle imploded"
- be discharged or activated
- "the explosive devices went off"
- happen in a particular manner
come off, go over
- "how did your talk go over?"
- go off or discharge
discharge, fire, fire
- "The gun fired"
- stop running, functioning, or operating
- "Our power went off during the hurricane"
- run away; usually includes taking something or somebody along
abscond, absquatulate, bolt, bolt, decamp, decamp, make off, run off
- "the accountant absconded with the cash from the safe"
- "The thief made off with our silver"
What is go off meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase go off refers to burst inward, or be discharged or activated, or happen in a particular manner, or go off or discharge, or stop running, functioning, or operating, or run away; usually includes taking something or somebody along. See go off meaning in Hindi, go off definition, translation and meaning of go off in Hindi. Find go off similar words, go off synonyms. Also learn go off opposite words, go off antonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of go off. Find the answer of what is the meaning of go off in Hindi. देखें go off का हिन्दी मतलब, go off का मीनिंग, go off का हिन्दी अर्थ, go off का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "go off"
What is go off meaning in Hindi, go off translation in Hindi, go off definition, pronunciations and examples of go off in Hindi. go off का हिन्दी मीनिंग, go off का हिन्दी अर्थ, go off का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Ad-free experience & much more