folk - Meaning in Hindi
folk Word Forms & Inflections
Definitions and Meaning of folk in English
- the traditional and typically anonymous music that is an expression of the life of people in a community
ethnic music, folk music
- people in general (often used in the plural)
common people, folks
- "folks around here drink moonshine"
- "the common people determine the group character and preserve its customs from one generation to the next"
- "they're just country folk"
- people descended from a common ancestor
family line, family, family, kinfolk, kinsfolk, phratry, sept, sept
- "his family has lived in Massachusetts since the Mayflower"
- a social division of (usually preliterate) people
Synonyms of folk
- ethnic music, folk music
- common people, folks
- family, family line, kinfolk, kinsfolk, phratry, sept
More matches for folk
folk songs लोकगीत folk music लोक-संगीत folk music लोक संगीत folk tales लोककथाएँ folk dance लोक नृत्य folk culture लोक संस्कृति folk literature लोक-साहित्य folk tradition लोक परंपरा folk medicine लोक औषधि folk dancing डांडिया
Words starting with
What is folk meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase folk refers to the traditional and typically anonymous music that is an expression of the life of people in a community, or people in general (often used in the plural), or people descended from a common ancestor, or a social division of (usually preliterate) people. See folk meaning in Hindi, folk definition, translation and meaning of folk in Hindi. Find folk similar words, folk synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of folk. Find the answer of what is the meaning of folk in Hindi. देखें folk का हिन्दी मतलब, folk का मीनिंग, folk का हिन्दी अर्थ, folk का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "folk"
What is folk meaning in Hindi, folk translation in Hindi, folk definition, pronunciations and examples of folk in Hindi. folk का हिन्दी मीनिंग, folk का हिन्दी अर्थ, folk का हिन्दी अनुवादShabdkosh Premium
Ad-free experience & much more
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.