figure - Meaning in Hindi
figure - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of figure in English
- a decorative or artistic work
एक सजावटी या कलात्मक कार्य
आकार, आकृति, चित्र, डिज़ाइन, डिजाइन, ढांचा, नमूना, रूप
- "the coach had a design on the doors"
- a combination of points and lines and planes that form a visible palpable shape
बिंदुओं, लकीरों और तलों का एक संयोजन जो एक ...Premium
- one of the elements that collectively form a system of numeration
- "0 and 1 are digits"
- an amount of money expressed numerically
- "a figure of $17 was suggested"
- a well-known or notable person
name, name, public figure
- "she is an important figure in modern music"
- "they studied all the great names in the history of France"
- language used in a figurative or nonliteral sense
figure of speech, image, trope
- a diagram or picture illustrating textual material
- "the area covered can be seen from Figure 2"
- a unitary percept having structure and coherence that is the object of attention and that stands out against a ground
- alternative names for the body of a human being
anatomy, bod, bod, build, chassis, flesh, form, form, form, frame, frame, human body, material body, physical body, physique, shape, shape, shape, soma, soma
- "he has a strong physique"
- "Leonardo studied the human body"
- "the spirit is willing but the flesh is weak"
- the property possessed by a sum or total or indefinite quantity of units or individuals
- "the figure was about a thousand"
- "the number of parameters is small"
- the impression produced by a person
- "a heroic figure"
- "he cut a fine figure"
- a model of a bodily form (especially of a person)
- "he made a figure of Santa Claus"
- a predetermined set of movements in dancing or skating
- "she made the best score on compulsory figures"
- "He didn't figure her"
- make a mathematical calculation or computation
calculate, cipher, compute, cypher, reckon, work out
- judge to be probable
calculate, count on, estimate, forecast, forecast, reckon
- imagine; conceive of; see in one's mind
envision, fancy, fancy, image, picture, picture, project, see, see, visualise, visualize
- "I can see a risk in this strategy"
- "I can see what will happen"
- "I can't see him on horseback!"
- be or play a part of or in
- "Elections figure prominently in every government program"
- "How do the elections figure in the current pattern of internal politics?"
Ad-free experience & much more
Origin of Sanskrit
Ways to improve your spoken English skills
Important words and phrases in Marathi (For beginners)
What is another word for figure ?
Sentences with the word figure
Words starting with
What is figure meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase figure refers to a decorative or artistic work, or a combination of points and lines and planes that form a visible palpable shape, or one of the elements that collectively form a system of numeration, or an amount of money expressed numerically, or a well-known or notable person, or language used in a figurative or nonliteral sense, or understand. See figure meaning in Hindi, figure definition, translation and meaning of figure in Hindi. Find figure similar words, figure synonyms. Also learn figure opposite words, figure antonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of figure. Find the answer of what is the meaning of figure in Hindi. देखें figure का हिन्दी मतलब, figure का मीनिंग, figure का हिन्दी अर्थ, figure का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "figure"
What is figure meaning in Hindi, figure translation in Hindi, figure definition, pronunciations and examples of figure in Hindi. figure का हिन्दी मीनिंग, figure का हिन्दी अर्थ, figure का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.