feel - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of feel in English
- a property perceived by touch
- an intuitive awareness
- "he has a feel for animals"
- "it's easy when you get the feel of it"
- the general atmosphere of a place or situation and the effect that it has on people
feeling, feeling, flavor, flavour, look, smell, spirit, spirit, tone
- "a clergyman improved the tone of the meeting"
- "it had the smell of treason"
- "the feel of the city excited him"
- manual stimulation of the genital area for sexual pleasure
- "the girls hated it when he tried to sneak a feel"
- be felt or perceived in a certain way
- "The ground feels shaky"
- "The sheets feel soft"
- find by testing or cautious exploration
- "He felt his way around the dark room"
- produce a certain impression
- "It feels nice to be home again"
- grope or feel in search of something
- "He felt for his wallet"
- undergo passive experience of
- "her fingers felt their way through the string quartet"
- "she felt his contempt of her"
- "We felt the effects of inflation"
- perceive by a physical sensation, e.g., coming from the skin or muscles
- "He felt his flesh crawl"
- "He felt the wind"
- "She felt an object brushing her arm"
- "She felt the heat when she got out of the car"
- undergo an emotional sensation or be in a particular state of mind
- "He felt regret"
- "She felt resentful"
- examine (a body part) by palpation
- "The nurse palpated the patient's stomach"
- "The runner felt her pulse"
- pass one's hands over the sexual organs of
- "He felt the girl in the movie theater"
- examine by touch
- "Feel this soft cloth!"
- "The customer fingered the sweater"
- come to believe on the basis of emotion, intuitions, or indefinite grounds
- "I feel that he doesn't like me"
- "I find him to be obnoxious"
- "I found the movie rather entertaining"
- have a feeling or perception about oneself in reaction to someone's behavior or attitude
- "I made the students feel different about themselves"
- "She felt small and insignificant"
- "You make me feel naked"
- be conscious of a physical, mental, or emotional state
- "My cold is gone--I feel fine today"
- "She felt sad after her loss"
- "She felt tired after the long hike"
Words starting with
What is feel meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase feel refers to a property perceived by touch, or an intuitive awareness, or the general atmosphere of a place or situation and the effect that it has on people, or manual stimulation of the genital area for sexual pleasure, or be felt or perceived in a certain way, or find by testing or cautious exploration. See feel meaning in Hindi, feel definition, translation and meaning of feel in Hindi. Find feel similar words, feel synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of feel. Find the answer of what is the meaning of feel in Hindi. देखें feel का हिन्दी मतलब, feel का मीनिंग, feel का हिन्दी अर्थ, feel का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "feel"
What is feel meaning in Hindi, feel translation in Hindi, feel definition, pronunciations and examples of feel in Hindi. feel का हिन्दी मीनिंग, feel का हिन्दी अर्थ, feel का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Ad-free experience & much more