fear - Meaning in Hindi
- आशंका(fem)डर(masc)परेशानी(fem)भय(masc)बेचैनी(fem)अंदेशा(masc)ख़ौफ़(masc)भय की वस्तु(fem)
fear Word Forms & Inflectionsfears (noun plural)
feared (verb past tense)
fearing (verb present participle)
fears (verb present tense)
Definitions and Meaning of fear in English
- an emotion experienced in anticipation of some specific pain or danger (usually accompanied by a desire to flee or fight)
अपभय, अरबरी, क्षोभ, ख़ौफ़, खौफ, डर, त्रसन, त्रास, दहशत, भय, भीति, संत्रास, साध्वस, हैबत
- a feeling of profound respect for someone or something
awe, reverence, reverence, veneration
- "his respect for the law bordered on veneration"
- "the Chinese reverence for the dead"
- "the fear of God"
- "the French treat food with gentle reverence"
- an anxious feeling
care, care, care, concern
- "care had aged him"
- "they hushed it up out of fear of public reaction"
- regard with feelings of respect and reverence; consider hallowed or exalted or be in awe of
revere, revere, reverence, reverence, venerate
- "Fear God as your father"
- "We venerate genius"
- be afraid or scared of; be frightened of
- "I fear the winters in Moscow"
- "We should not fear the Communists!"
- be uneasy or apprehensive about
- "I fear the results of the final exams"
- be sorry; used to introduce an unpleasant statement
- "I fear I won't make it to your wedding party"
- be afraid or feel anxious or apprehensive about a possible or probable situation or event
- "I fear she might get aggressive"
Synonyms of fear
Antonyms of fear
More matches for fear
fear god खुदा से डरो fear river डर नदी fear nothing कोई डर नहीं fearing lest डर fear death मौत की आशंका feared lest डर लगना fearful thing डर feared god परमेश्वर का भय मानना fear came डर गया fear response डर की प्रतिक्रिया
Words starting with
What is fear meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase fear refers to an emotion experienced in anticipation of some specific pain or danger (usually accompanied by a desire to flee or fight), or a feeling of profound respect for someone or something, or an anxious feeling, or regard with feelings of respect and reverence; consider hallowed or exalted or be in awe of, or be afraid or scared of; be frightened of, or be uneasy or apprehensive about. See fear meaning in Hindi, fear definition, translation and meaning of fear in Hindi. Find fear similar words, fear synonyms. Also learn fear opposite words, fear antonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of fear. Find the answer of what is the meaning of fear in Hindi. देखें fear का हिन्दी मतलब, fear का मीनिंग, fear का हिन्दी अर्थ, fear का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "fear"
What is fear meaning in Hindi, fear translation in Hindi, fear definition, pronunciations and examples of fear in Hindi. fear का हिन्दी मीनिंग, fear का हिन्दी अर्थ, fear का हिन्दी अनुवादShabdkosh Premium
Ad-free experience & much more
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.
Liked WordsLogin to get your liked words.