engagement - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of engagement in English
- employment for performers or performing groups that lasts for a limited period of time
- "the play had bookings throughout the summer"
- a hostile meeting of opposing military forces in the course of a war
युद्ध के दौरान विरोधी सैन्य बलों का शत्...Premium
battle, conflict, fight
- "Grant won a decisive victory in the battle of Chickamauga"
- "he lost his romantic ideas about war when he got into a real engagement"
- the act of giving someone a job
- the act of sharing in the activities of a group
involution, involvement, participation
- "the teacher tried to increase his students' engagement in class activities"
- a mutual promise to marry
betrothal, troth, troth
- contact by fitting together
interlocking, mesh, meshing
- "the engagement of the clutch"
- "the meshing of gears"
- a meeting arranged in advance
- "she asked how to avoid kissing at the end of a date"
An engagement or betrothal is the period of time between the declaration of acceptance of a marriage proposal and the marriage itself. During this period, a couple is said to be fiancés, betrothed, intended, affianced, engaged to be married, or simply engaged. Future brides and grooms may be called fiancée (feminine) or fiancé (masculine), the betrothed, a wife-to-be or husband-to-be, respectively. The duration of the courtship varies vastly, and is largely dependent on cultural norms or upon the agreement of the parties involved.
वाग्दान या वचन दान विवाह प्रस्ताव की स्वीकृति की घोषणा और विवाह उत्सव के बीच की अवधि है। इस अवधि के दौरान, एक जोड़े को वाग्दत्त कहा जाता है। भावी वर और वधु को क्रमशः वाग्दत्त या वाग्दत्ता कहा जाता है। प्रेमालाप की अवधि बहुत भिन्न होती है, और यह काफी हद तक सांस्कृतिक मानदण्डों या शामिल पक्षों के सहमति पर निर्भर करती है।Also see "Engagement" on Wikipedia
Words starting with
What is engagement meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase engagement refers to employment for performers or performing groups that lasts for a limited period of time, or a hostile meeting of opposing military forces in the course of a war, or the act of giving someone a job, or the act of sharing in the activities of a group, or a mutual promise to marry, or contact by fitting together. See engagement meaning in Hindi, engagement definition, translation and meaning of engagement in Hindi. Find engagement similar words, engagement synonyms. Also learn engagement opposite words, engagement antonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of engagement. Find the answer of what is the meaning of engagement in Hindi. देखें engagement का हिन्दी मतलब, engagement का मीनिंग, engagement का हिन्दी अर्थ, engagement का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "engagement"
What is engagement meaning in Hindi, engagement translation in Hindi, engagement definition, pronunciations and examples of engagement in Hindi. engagement का हिन्दी मीनिंग, engagement का हिन्दी अर्थ, engagement का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Ad-free experience & much more