end - Meaning in Hindi
end - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of end in English
- the part you are expected to play
- "he held up his end"
- the point in time at which something ends
- "the end of the year"
- "the ending of warranty period"
- a final state
death, death, destruction, destruction
- "he came to a bad end"
- "the so-called glorious experiment came to an inglorious end"
- (football) the person who plays at one end of the line of scrimmage
- "the end managed to hold onto the pass"
- one of two places from which people are communicating to each other
- "both ends wrote at the same time"
- "the phone rang at the other end"
- the surface at either extremity of a three-dimensional object
- "one end of the box was marked `This side up'"
- either extremity of something that has length
- "she knotted the end of the thread"
- "the end of the pier"
- "the terminals of the anterior arches of the fornix"
- "they rode to the end of the line"
- a boundary marking the extremities of something
- "the end of town"
- the final stage or concluding parts of an event or occurrence
- "I had to miss the last of the movie"
- "the end was exciting"
- the last section of a communication
close, close, closing, conclusion, conclusion, ending
- "in conclusion I want to say..."
- the state of affairs that a plan is intended to achieve and that (when achieved) terminates behavior intended to achieve it
- "the ends justify the means"
- a final part or section
- "Start at the beginning and go on until you come to the end"
- "we have given it at the end of the section since it involves the calculus"
- a piece of cloth that is left over after the rest has been used or sold
oddment, remainder, remnant
- (American football) a position on the line of scrimmage
- "no one wanted to play end"
- bring to an end or halt
- "She ended their friendship when she found out that he had once been convicted of a crime"
- "The attack on Poland terminated the relatively peaceful period after WW I"
- put an end to
- "The terrible news ended our hopes that he had survived"
- have an end, in a temporal, spatial, or quantitative sense; either spatial or metaphorical
cease, finish, stop, terminate
- "My property ends by the bushes"
- "the bronchioles terminate in a capillary bed"
- "The symphony ends in a pianissimo"
- "Your rights stop where you infringe upon the rights of other"
- be the end of; be the last or concluding part of
- "This sad scene ended the movie"
Ad-free experience & much more
French words used in English
Using simple present tense
What is another word for end ?
Words starting with
What is end meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase end refers to the part you are expected to play, or the point in time at which something ends, or a final state, or (football) the person who plays at one end of the line of scrimmage, or one of two places from which people are communicating to each other, or the surface at either extremity of a three-dimensional object, or bring to an end or halt. See end meaning in Hindi, end definition, translation and meaning of end in Hindi. Find end similar words, end synonyms. Also learn end opposite words, end antonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of end. Find the answer of what is the meaning of end in Hindi. देखें end का हिन्दी मतलब, end का मीनिंग, end का हिन्दी अर्थ, end का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "end"
What is end meaning in Hindi, end translation in Hindi, end definition, pronunciations and examples of end in Hindi. end का हिन्दी मीनिंग, end का हिन्दी अर्थ, end का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.