distress - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of distress in English
- the seizure and holding of property as security for payment of a debt or satisfaction of a claim
- "Originally distress was a landlord's remedy against a tenant for unpaid rents or property damage but now the landlord is given a landlord's lien"
- psychological suffering
- "the death of his wife caused him great distress"
- extreme physical pain
- "the patient appeared to be in distress"
- a state of adversity (danger or affliction or need)
- "a ship in distress"
- "she was the classic maiden in distress"
- cause mental pain to
- "The news of her child's illness distressed the mother"
- bring into difficulties or distress, especially financial hardship
Words starting with
What is distress meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase distress refers to the seizure and holding of property as security for payment of a debt or satisfaction of a claim, or psychological suffering, or extreme physical pain, or a state of adversity (danger or affliction or need), or cause mental pain to, or bring into difficulties or distress, especially financial hardship. See distress meaning in Hindi, distress definition, translation and meaning of distress in Hindi. Find distress similar words, distress synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of distress. Find the answer of what is the meaning of distress in Hindi. देखें distress का हिन्दी मतलब, distress का मीनिंग, distress का हिन्दी अर्थ, distress का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "distress"
What is distress meaning in Hindi, distress translation in Hindi, distress definition, pronunciations and examples of distress in Hindi. distress का हिन्दी मीनिंग, distress का हिन्दी अर्थ, distress का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Ad-free experience & much more