disdain - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of disdain in English
- a communication that indicates lack of respect by patronizing the recipient
- lack of respect accompanied by a feeling of intense dislike
contempt, despite, scorn
- "he was held in contempt"
- "the despite in which outsiders were held is legendary"
- reject with contempt
freeze off, pooh-pooh, reject, scorn, spurn, turn down
- "She spurned his advances"
- look down on with disdain
contemn, despise, scorn
- "He despises the people he has to work for"
- "The professor scorns the students who don't catch on immediately"
Ad-free experience & much more
Important words and phrases in Marathi (For beginners)
Words starting with
What is disdain meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase disdain refers to a communication that indicates lack of respect by patronizing the recipient, or lack of respect accompanied by a feeling of intense dislike, or reject with contempt, or look down on with disdain. See disdain meaning in Hindi, disdain definition, translation and meaning of disdain in Hindi. Find disdain similar words, disdain synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of disdain. Find the answer of what is the meaning of disdain in Hindi. देखें disdain का हिन्दी मतलब, disdain का मीनिंग, disdain का हिन्दी अर्थ, disdain का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "disdain"
What is disdain meaning in Hindi, disdain translation in Hindi, disdain definition, pronunciations and examples of disdain in Hindi. disdain का हिन्दी मीनिंग, disdain का हिन्दी अर्थ, disdain का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.