desiccated - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of desiccated in English
- lacking vitality or spirit; lifeless
- "a desiccate romance"
- "a prissy and emotionless creature...settles into a mold of desiccated snobbery"
- "a technically perfect but arid performance of the sonata"
- preserved by removing natural moisture
- "dehydrated eggs"
- "dried beef"
- "dried fruit"
- "shredded and desiccated coconut meat"
- thoroughly dried out
- "dried-out boards beginning to split"
- "old boxes of desiccated Cuban cigars"
Words starting with
What is desiccated meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase desiccated refers to lacking vitality or spirit; lifeless, or preserved by removing natural moisture, or thoroughly dried out. See desiccated meaning in Hindi, desiccated definition, translation and meaning of desiccated in Hindi. Find desiccated similar words, desiccated synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of desiccated. Find the answer of what is the meaning of desiccated in Hindi. देखें desiccated का हिन्दी मतलब, desiccated का मीनिंग, desiccated का हिन्दी अर्थ, desiccated का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "desiccated"
What is desiccated meaning in Hindi, desiccated translation in Hindi, desiccated definition, pronunciations and examples of desiccated in Hindi. desiccated का हिन्दी मीनिंग, desiccated का हिन्दी अर्थ, desiccated का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Ad-free experience & much more