desiccate - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of desiccate in English
- lacking vitality or spirit; lifeless
- "a desiccate romance"
- "a prissy and emotionless creature...settles into a mold of desiccated snobbery"
- "a technically perfect but arid performance of the sonata"
- lose water or moisture
dehydrate, dry up, exsiccate
- "In the desert, you get dehydrated very quickly"
- remove water from
- "All this exercise and sweating has dehydrated me"
- preserve by removing all water and liquids from
- "carry dehydrated food on your camping trip"
Words starting with
What is desiccate meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase desiccate refers to lacking vitality or spirit; lifeless, or lose water or moisture, or remove water from, or preserve by removing all water and liquids from. See desiccate meaning in Hindi, desiccate definition, translation and meaning of desiccate in Hindi. Find desiccate similar words, desiccate synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of desiccate. Find the answer of what is the meaning of desiccate in Hindi. देखें desiccate का हिन्दी मतलब, desiccate का मीनिंग, desiccate का हिन्दी अर्थ, desiccate का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "desiccate"
What is desiccate meaning in Hindi, desiccate translation in Hindi, desiccate definition, pronunciations and examples of desiccate in Hindi. desiccate का हिन्दी मीनिंग, desiccate का हिन्दी अर्थ, desiccate का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Ad-free experience & much more