complete - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of complete in English
- having every necessary or normal part or component or step
सर्वांगीक, सर्वांगीण, सर्वांगीय
- "a complete accounting"
- "a complete defeat"
- "a complete meal"
- "a complete set of china"
- "a complete set of the Britannica"
- "a complete wardrobe"
- having come or been brought to a conclusion
all over, concluded, ended, over, terminated
- "the abruptly terminated interview"
- "the affair is over, ended, finished"
- "the harvesting was complete"
- without qualification; used informally as (often pejorative) intensifiers
arrant, consummate, double-dyed, everlasting, gross, gross, perfect, perfect, pure, sodding, staring, stark, stark, thorough, thorough, thoroughgoing, unadulterated, utter, utter
- "a complete coward"
- "a consummate fool"
- "a double-dyed villain"
- "a perfect idiot"
- "a thorough nuisance"
- "a thoroughgoing villain"
- "an arrant fool"
- "gross negligence"
- "pure folly"
- "stark staring mad"
- "the unadulterated truth"
- "utter nonsense"
- "what a sodding mess"
- perfect and complete in every respect; having all necessary qualities
- "a complete gentleman"
- "a consummate performance"
- "consummate happiness"
- highly skilled
- "a complete musician"
- "an accomplished pianist"
- bring to a whole, with all the necessary parts or elements
- "A child would complete the family"
- come or bring to a finish or an end
- "He finished the dishes"
- "She completed the requirements for her Master's Degree"
- "The fastest runner finished the race in just over 2 hours; others finished in over 4 hours"
- write all the required information onto a form
fill in, fill out, make out
- "fill out this questionnaire, please!"
- "make out a form"
- complete a pass
- complete or carry out
- "discharge one's duties"
Words starting with
What is complete meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase complete refers to having every necessary or normal part or component or step, or having come or been brought to a conclusion, or without qualification; used informally as (often pejorative) intensifiers, or perfect and complete in every respect; having all necessary qualities, or highly skilled, or bring to a whole, with all the necessary parts or elements. See complete meaning in Hindi, complete definition, translation and meaning of complete in Hindi. Find complete similar words, complete synonyms. Also learn complete opposite words, complete antonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of complete. Find the answer of what is the meaning of complete in Hindi. देखें complete का हिन्दी मतलब, complete का मीनिंग, complete का हिन्दी अर्थ, complete का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "complete"
What is complete meaning in Hindi, complete translation in Hindi, complete definition, pronunciations and examples of complete in Hindi. complete का हिन्दी मीनिंग, complete का हिन्दी अर्थ, complete का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Ad-free experience & much more