clear - Meaning in Hindi
- खुली जगह(fem)खुला स्थान(masc)
clear Word Forms & Inflectionsclearer (adjective comparative)
clearest (adjective superlative)
clears (noun plural)
cleared (verb past tense)
clearing (verb present participle)
clears (verb present tense)
Definitions and Meaning of clear in English
- freed from any question of guilt
absolved, cleared, exculpated, exonerated, vindicated
आरोप मुक्त, बरी
- "his official honor is vindicated"
- "is absolved from all blame"
- "was now clear of the charge of cowardice"
- readily apparent to the mind
- "a clear and present danger"
- "a clear case of murder"
- "a clear explanation"
- "a clear indication that she was angry"
- "gave us a clear idea of human nature"
- allowing light to pass through
- "clear glass"
- "clear plastic bags"
- "clear water"
- "the air is clear and clean"
- free from confusion or doubt
- "a complex problem requiring a clear head"
- "not clear about what is expected of us"
- free from clouds or mist or haze
- "on a clear day"
- accurately stated or described
- "a set of well-defined values"
- characterized by ease and quickness in perceiving
- "a percipient author"
- "clear mind"
- clear and distinct to the senses; easily perceptible
- "a clear-cut pattern"
- "a spire clean-cut against the sky"
- "as clear as a whistle"
- "clear footprints in the snow"
- "the letter brought back a clear image of his grandfather"
- (especially of a title) free from any encumbrance or limitation that presents a question of fact or law
- "I have clear title to this property"
- free from contact or proximity or connection
- "the ship was clear of the reef"
- "we were clear of the danger"
- easily deciphered
- clear of charges or deductions
- "a clear profit"
- affording free passage or view
- "a clear path to victory"
- "a clear view"
- "open waters"
- "the open countryside"
- free from flaw or blemish or impurity
- "a clear perfect diamond"
- "the clear complexion of a healthy young woman"
- (of sound or color) free from anything that dulls or dims
clean, light, light, unclouded
- "a light lilting voice like a silver bell"
- "clear laughter like a waterfall"
- "clear reds and blues"
- "efforts to obtain a clean bass in orchestral recordings"
- free of restrictions or qualifications
- "a clean bill of health"
- "a clear winner"
- characterized by freedom from troubling thoughts (especially guilt)
- "a clear conscience"
- "regarded her questioner with clear untroubled eyes"
- in an easily perceptible manner
- "could be seen clearly under the microscope"
- "She cried loud and clear"
all the way
- "read the book clear to the end"
- "slept clear through the night"
- "there were open fields clear to the horizon"
- the state of being free of suspicion
- "investigation showed that he was in the clear"
- a clear or unobstructed space or expanse of land or water
- "finally broke out of the forest into the open"
- pronounce not guilty of criminal charges
acquit, assoil, discharge, exculpate, exonerate
- "The suspect was cleared of the murder charges"
- free (the throat) by making a rasping sound
- "Clear the throat"
- rid of obstructions
- "Clear your desk"
- "Clear snow from the road"
- "clear the leaves from the lawn"
- make a way or path by removing objects
- "Clear a path through the dense forest"
- remove the occupants of
- "Clear the building"
- remove (people) from a building
- "clear the patrons from the theater after the bomb threat"
- rid of instructions or data
- "clear a memory buffer"
- make clear, bright, light, or translucent
- "The water had to be cleared through filtering"
- make free from confusion or ambiguity; make clear
clear up, crystalise, crystalize, crystallise, crystallize, elucidate, enlighten, illuminate, shed light on, sort out, straighten out
- "Clear up the question of who is at fault"
- "Could you clarify these remarks?"
- settle, as of a debt
- "clear a debt"
- "solve an old debt"
- grant authorization or clearance for
authorise, authorize, pass, pass
- "Clear the manuscript for publication"
- "The rock star never authorized this slanderous biography"
- make as a net profit
net, net, net, sack up, sack, sack
- "The company cleared $1 million"
- pass an inspection or receive authorization
- "clear customs"
- pass by, over, or under without making contact
- "the balloon cleared the tree tops"
- go away or disappear
- "The fog cleared in the afternoon"
- "We cleared a lot of the old model cars"
- be debited and credited to the proper bank accounts
- "The check will clear within 2 business days"
- earn on some commercial or business transaction; earn as salary or wages
bring in, earn, earn, gain, make, pull in, realise, realize, take in
- "He clears $5,000 each month"
- "How much do you make a month in your new job?"
- "She earns a lot in her new job"
- "this merger brought in lots of money"
- become clear
brighten, clear up, light up
- "The sky cleared after the storm"
- go unchallenged; be approved
- "The bill cleared the House"
- free from payment of customs duties, as of a shipment
- "Clear the ship and let it dock"
- clear from impurities, blemishes, pollution, etc.
- "clear the water before it can be drunk"
- yield as a net profit
net, net, net
- "This sale netted me $1 million"
Synonyms of clear
- clear up
- clear up, crystalise, crystalize, crystallise, crystallize, elucidate, enlighten, illuminate, shed light on, sort out, straighten out
- authorise, authorize, pass
- acquit, assoil, discharge, exculpate, exonerate
- bring in, earn, gain, make, pull in, realise, realize, take in
- net, sack, sack up
- brighten, clear up, light up
- clean-cut, clear-cut
- absolved, cleared, exculpated, exonerated, vindicated
- decipherable, readable
- clean, light, unclouded
- all the way
Antonyms of clear
More matches for clear
Words starting with
What is clear meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase clear refers to freed from any question of guilt, or readily apparent to the mind, or allowing light to pass through, or free from confusion or doubt, or free from clouds or mist or haze, or accurately stated or described, or in an easily perceptible manner, or the state of being free of suspicion, or pronounce not guilty of criminal charges. See clear meaning in Hindi, clear definition, translation and meaning of clear in Hindi. Find clear similar words, clear synonyms. Also learn clear opposite words, clear antonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of clear. Find the answer of what is the meaning of clear in Hindi. देखें clear का हिन्दी मतलब, clear का मीनिंग, clear का हिन्दी अर्थ, clear का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "clear"
What is clear meaning in Hindi, clear translation in Hindi, clear definition, pronunciations and examples of clear in Hindi. clear का हिन्दी मीनिंग, clear का हिन्दी अर्थ, clear का हिन्दी अनुवादShabdkosh Premium
Ad-free experience & much more
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.
Liked WordsLogin to get your liked words.