clean - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of clean in English
- exhibiting or calling for sportsmanship or fair play
sporting, sportsmanlike, sporty
- "a clean fight"
- "a sporting solution of the disagreement"
- "sportsmanlike conduct"
- without difficulties or problems
- "a clean test flight"
- thorough and without qualification
- "a clean break"
- "a clean getaway"
- "a clean sweep"
- ritually clean or pure
- not spreading pollution or contamination; especially radioactive contamination
- "a clean fuel"
- "cleaner and more efficient engines"
- "the tactical bomb is reasonably clean"
- (of behavior or especially language) free from objectionable elements; fit for all observers
- "a clean joke"
- "good clean fun"
- free from dirt or impurities; or having clean habits
- "a spotlessly clean house"
- "cats are clean animals"
- "children with clean shining faces"
- "clean dishes"
- "clean white shirts"
- not carrying concealed weapons
- free from clumsiness; precisely or deftly executed
- "a clean throw"
- "he landed a clean left on his opponent's cheek"
- "the neat exactness of the surgeon's knife"
- free of drugs
- "after a long dependency on heroin she has been clean for 4 years"
- (of a surface) not written or printed on
blank, blank, white, white
- "a clean page"
- "blank pages"
- "fill in the blank spaces"
- "wide white margins"
- (of a manuscript) having few alterations or corrections
- "a clean manuscript"
- "fair copy"
- morally pure
- "led a clean life"
- (of a record) having no marks of discredit or offense
- "a clean driver's license"
- "a clean voting record"
- free from impurities
- "clean water"
- "fresh air"
- (of sound or color) free from anything that dulls or dims
clear, light, light, unclouded
- "a light lilting voice like a silver bell"
- "clear laughter like a waterfall"
- "clear reds and blues"
- "efforts to obtain a clean bass in orchestral recordings"
- free of restrictions or qualifications
- "a clean bill of health"
- "a clear winner"
- free from sepsis or infection
- "a clean (or uninfected) wound"
- in conformity with the rules or laws and without fraud or cheating
fair, fair, fairly
- "they played fairly"
- completely; used as intensifiers
- "clean forgot the appointment"
- "I'm plumb (or plum) tuckered out"
- a weightlift in which the barbell is lifted to shoulder height and then jerked overhead
clean and jerk
- be cleanable
- "This stove cleans easily"
- deprive wholly of money in a gambling game, robbery, etc.
- "The other players cleaned him completely"
- remove all contents or possession from, or empty completely
- "The boys cleaned the sandwich platters"
- "The trees were cleaned of apples by the storm"
- clean and tidy up the house
clean house, houseclean
- "She housecleans every week"
- make clean by removing dirt, filth, or unwanted substances from
- "Clean the stove!"
- "The dentist cleaned my teeth"
- remove while making clean
- "Clean the spots off the rug"
- remove unwanted substances from
- remove shells or husks from
- "clean grain before milling it"
- remove unwanted substances from, such as feathers or pits
- "Clean the turkey"
- clean one's body or parts thereof, as by washing
- "clean up before you see your grandparents"
- "clean your fingernails before dinner"
Words starting with
What is clean meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase clean refers to exhibiting or calling for sportsmanship or fair play, or without difficulties or problems, or thorough and without qualification, or ritually clean or pure, or not spreading pollution or contamination; especially radioactive contamination, or (of behavior or especially language) free from objectionable elements; fit for all observers, or in conformity with the rules or laws and without fraud or cheating, or a weightlift in which the barbell is lifted to shoulder height and then jerked overhead, or be cleanable. See clean meaning in Hindi, clean definition, translation and meaning of clean in Hindi. Find clean similar words, clean synonyms. Also learn clean opposite words, clean antonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of clean. Find the answer of what is the meaning of clean in Hindi. देखें clean का हिन्दी मतलब, clean का मीनिंग, clean का हिन्दी अर्थ, clean का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "clean"
What is clean meaning in Hindi, clean translation in Hindi, clean definition, pronunciations and examples of clean in Hindi. clean का हिन्दी मीनिंग, clean का हिन्दी अर्थ, clean का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Ad-free experience & much more