cheer - Meaning in Hindi
cheer Word Forms & Inflections
cheered (verb past tense)
cheering (verb present participle)
cheers (verb present tense)
Definitions and Meaning of cheer in English
- the quality of being cheerful and dispelling gloom.
cheerfulness, sunniness, sunshine, sunshine
आनंदता, आनन्दता, ख़ुशी, खुशी, तफरीह, तफ़रीह, परितोष, प्रफुल्लता, प्रसन्नता, फरहत, बहाली, शादमनी, हर्ष
- "flowers added a note of cheerfulness to the drab room"
- a cry or shout of approval.
जय जयकार, ...Premium
- show approval or good wishes by shouting.
- "everybody cheered the birthday boy"
- spur on or encourage especially by cheers and shouts.
barrack, exhort, inspire, pep up, root on, urge on, urge
- "The crowd cheered the demonstrating strikers"
- become cheerful.
cheer up, chirk up
- cause (somebody) to feel happier or more cheerful.
cheer up, jolly along, jolly up
- "She tried to cheer up the disappointed child when he failed to win the spelling bee"
- give encouragement to.
embolden, hearten, recreate
Synonyms of cheer
Antonyms of cheer
More matches for cheer
Ad-free experience & much more
Writing complex sentences in English (For beginners)
About cheer in Hindi
See cheer meaning in Hindi, cheer definition, translation and meaning of cheer in Hindi. Find cheer similar words, cheer synonyms. Also learn cheer opposite words, cheer antonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of cheer. Find the answer of what is the meaning of cheer in Hindi. देेखें cheer का हिन्दी मतलब, cheer का मीनिंग, cheer का हिन्दी अर्थ, cheer का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "cheer"
What is cheer meaning in Hindi, cheer translation in Hindi, cheer definition, pronunciations and examples of cheer in Hindi. cheer का हिन्दी मीनिंग, cheer का हिन्दी अर्थ, cheer का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.