cause - Meaning in Hindi
cause - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of cause in English
- any entity that produces an effect or is responsible for events or results
causal agency, causal agent
- a series of actions advancing a principle or tending toward a particular end
campaign, crusade, crusade, drive, effort, movement
- "contributed to the war effort"
- "he supported populist campaigns"
- "the movement to end slavery"
- "the team was ready for a drive toward the pennant"
- "they worked in the cause of world peace"
- a comprehensive term for any proceeding in a court of law whereby an individual seeks a legal remedy
case, case, case, causa, lawsuit, suit
- "the family brought suit against the landlord"
- a justification for something existing or happening
grounds, grounds, reason
- "he had no cause to complain"
- "they had good reason to rejoice"
- events that provide the generative force that is the origin of something
- "they are trying to determine the cause of the crash"
- cause to do; cause to act in a specified manner
get, have, induce, make, stimulate
- "My children finally got me to buy a computer"
- "My wife made me buy a new sofa"
- "The ads induced me to buy a VCR"
- give rise to; cause to happen or occur, not always intentionally
do, do, make
- "cause a commotion"
- "cause an accident"
- "make a stir"
Ad-free experience & much more
Important words and phrases in Marathi (For beginners)
Confusing words in English
Difference between I and Me
Reasons to learn an Indian language
What is another word for cause ?
Words starting with
What is cause meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase cause refers to any entity that produces an effect or is responsible for events or results, or a series of actions advancing a principle or tending toward a particular end, or a comprehensive term for any proceeding in a court of law whereby an individual seeks a legal remedy, or a justification for something existing or happening, or events that provide the generative force that is the origin of something, or cause to do; cause to act in a specified manner. See cause meaning in Hindi, cause definition, translation and meaning of cause in Hindi. Find cause similar words, cause synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of cause. Find the answer of what is the meaning of cause in Hindi. देखें cause का हिन्दी मतलब, cause का मीनिंग, cause का हिन्दी अर्थ, cause का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "cause"
What is cause meaning in Hindi, cause translation in Hindi, cause definition, pronunciations and examples of cause in Hindi. cause का हिन्दी मीनिंग, cause का हिन्दी अर्थ, cause का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.