buster - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of bust in English
- lacking funds
broke, skint, stone-broke, stony-broke
- "`skint' is a British slang term"
- an occasion for excessive eating or drinking
binge, bout, tear
- "they went on a bust that lasted three days"
- a sculpture of the head and shoulders of a person
- the chest of a woman
- a complete failure
fizzle, flop, flop
- "the play was a dismal flop"
- break open or apart suddenly and forcefully
- "The dam burst"
- go to pieces
break, fall apart, wear out, wear, wear
- "The gears wore out"
- "The lawn mower finally broke"
- "The old chair finally fell apart completely"
- ruin completely
- "He busted my radio!"
- separate or cause to separate abruptly
rupture, snap, snap, tear
- "tear the paper"
- "The rope snapped"
- search without warning, make a sudden surprise attack on
- "The police raided the crack house"
Words starting with
What is buster meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase buster refers to lacking funds, or an occasion for excessive eating or drinking, or a sculpture of the head and shoulders of a person, or the chest of a woman, or a complete failure, or break open or apart suddenly and forcefully. See buster meaning in Hindi, buster definition, translation and meaning of buster in Hindi. Find buster similar words, buster synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of buster. Find the answer of what is the meaning of buster in Hindi. देखें buster का हिन्दी मतलब, buster का मीनिंग, buster का हिन्दी अर्थ, buster का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "buster"
What is buster meaning in Hindi, buster translation in Hindi, buster definition, pronunciations and examples of buster in Hindi. buster का हिन्दी मीनिंग, buster का हिन्दी अर्थ, buster का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Ad-free experience & much more