burst - Meaning in Hindi
burst Word Forms & Inflectionsbursts (noun plural)
burst, bursted (verb past tense)
bursting (verb present participle)
bursts (verb present tense)
Definitions and Meaning of burst in English
- the act of exploding or bursting
- "the burst of an atom bomb creates enormous radiation aloft"
- "the explosion of the firecrackers awoke the children"
- a sudden flurry of activity (often for no obvious reason)
- "a burst of applause"
- "a fit of housecleaning"
- rapid simultaneous discharge of firearms
fusillade, salvo, salvo, volley
- "our fusillade from the left flank caught them by surprise"
- a sudden intense happening
- "a burst of lightning"
- "an outburst of heavy rain"
- burst outward, usually with noise
- "The champagne bottle exploded"
- come open suddenly and violently, as if from internal pressure
break open, split, split
- "The bubble burst"
- break open or apart suddenly and forcefully
- "The dam burst"
- emerge suddenly
- "The sun burst into view"
- force out or release suddenly and often violently something pent up
- "break into tears"
- "erupt in anger"
- move suddenly, energetically, or violently
- "He burst out of the house into the cool night"
- cause to burst
- "The ice broke the pipe"
- be in a state of movement or action
- "The garden bristled with toddlers"
- "The room abounded with screaming children"
Synonyms of burst
- fusillade, salvo, volley
- flare-up, outburst
- break open, split
- break, erupt
- abound, bristle
More matches for burst
burst asunder फट जाना bursting point विस्फोट बिंदु burst mode बर्स्ट मोड burst tests विस्फोट परीक्षण bursting bombs बम विस्फोट burst phase विस्फोट चरण bursting asunder फट गया burst point विस्फोट बिंदु burst burst फट गया burst occurred विस्फोट हुआ
Words starting with
What is burst meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase burst refers to the act of exploding or bursting, or a sudden flurry of activity (often for no obvious reason), or rapid simultaneous discharge of firearms, or a sudden intense happening, or burst outward, usually with noise, or come open suddenly and violently, as if from internal pressure. See burst meaning in Hindi, burst definition, translation and meaning of burst in Hindi. Find burst similar words, burst synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of burst. Find the answer of what is the meaning of burst in Hindi. देखें burst का हिन्दी मतलब, burst का मीनिंग, burst का हिन्दी अर्थ, burst का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "burst"
What is burst meaning in Hindi, burst translation in Hindi, burst definition, pronunciations and examples of burst in Hindi. burst का हिन्दी मीनिंग, burst का हिन्दी अर्थ, burst का हिन्दी अनुवादShabdkosh Premium
Ad-free experience & much more
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.
Liked WordsLogin to get your liked words.