brook - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of brook in English
- a natural stream of water smaller than a river (and often a tributary of a river)
- "the creek dried up every summer"
- put up with something or somebody unpleasant
abide, bear, bear, digest, digest, endure, put up, stand, stick out, stomach, suffer, support, tolerate
- "he learned to tolerate the heat"
- "I cannot bear his constant criticism"
- "She stuck out two years in a miserable marriage"
- "The new secretary had to endure a lot of unprofessional remarks"
Words starting with
What is brook meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase brook refers to a natural stream of water smaller than a river (and often a tributary of a river), or put up with something or somebody unpleasant. See brook meaning in Hindi, brook definition, translation and meaning of brook in Hindi. Find brook similar words, brook synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of brook. Find the answer of what is the meaning of brook in Hindi. देखें brook का हिन्दी मतलब, brook का मीनिंग, brook का हिन्दी अर्थ, brook का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "brook"
What is brook meaning in Hindi, brook translation in Hindi, brook definition, pronunciations and examples of brook in Hindi. brook का हिन्दी मीनिंग, brook का हिन्दी अर्थ, brook का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Ad-free experience & much more