bolt - Meaning in Hindi
bolt Word Forms & Inflections
bolts (noun plural)
bolted (verb past tense)
bolting (verb present participle)
bolts (verb present tense)
Definitions and Meaning of bolt in English
- in a rigid manner
- "he sat bolt upright"
- "the body was rigidly erect"
bang, bang, slap, slapdash, smack
- "he ran bang into the pole"
- "ran slap into her"
- a sudden abandonment (as from a political party)
- the act of moving with great haste
- "he made a dash for the door"
- a screw that screws into a nut to form a fastener
- the part of a lock that is engaged or withdrawn with a key
- a sliding bar in a breech-loading firearm that ejects an empty cartridge and replaces it and closes the breech
- a roll of cloth or wallpaper of a definite length
- a discharge of lightning accompanied by thunder
bolt of lightning, thunderbolt
- make or roll into bolts
- "bolt fabric"
- eat hastily without proper chewing
- "Don't bolt your food!"
- swallow hastily
- secure or lock with a bolt
- "bolt the door"
- move or jump suddenly
- "She bolted from her seat"
- leave suddenly and as if in a hurry
beetle off, bolt out, run off, run out
- "The listeners bolted when he discussed his strange ideas"
- "When she started to tell silly stories, I ran out"
- run away; usually includes taking something or somebody along
abscond, absquatulate, decamp, decamp, go off, make off, run off
- "the accountant absconded with the cash from the safe"
- "The thief made off with our silver"
Synonyms of bolt
- bolt of lightning, thunderbolt
- beetle off, bolt out, run off, run out
- abscond, absquatulate, decamp, go off, make off, run off
- rigidly, stiffly
- bang, slap, slapdash, smack
Antonyms of bolt
More matches for bolt
|bolted door||बंद दरवाजा|
|bolted directly||सीधे बोला|
|bolt works||बोल्ट कार्य|
|bolted forward||आगे बोला|
|bolt carrier||बोल्ट वाहक|
|bolt mechanism||बोल्ट तंत्र|
|bolted thereto||उससे बोला|
|bolted straight||सीधे बोला|
|bolted straight||सीधे बोला|
|bolted behind||पीछे मुड़ा|
Ad-free experience & much more
Words starting with
What is bolt meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase bolt refers to in a rigid manner, or directly, or a sudden abandonment (as from a political party), or the act of moving with great haste, or a screw that screws into a nut to form a fastener, or the part of a lock that is engaged or withdrawn with a key, or make or roll into bolts. See bolt meaning in Hindi, bolt definition, translation and meaning of bolt in Hindi. Find bolt similar words, bolt synonyms. Also learn bolt opposite words, bolt antonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of bolt. Find the answer of what is the meaning of bolt in Hindi. देखें bolt का हिन्दी मतलब, bolt का मीनिंग, bolt का हिन्दी अर्थ, bolt का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "bolt"
What is bolt meaning in Hindi, bolt translation in Hindi, bolt definition, pronunciations and examples of bolt in Hindi. bolt का हिन्दी मीनिंग, bolt का हिन्दी अर्थ, bolt का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.